ALL-INCLUSIVES -- AND MORE
- Puerto Rico Convention Bureau. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2004 Supplement, Vol. 23, p24
Provides information to tourists about Puerto Rico. Convention centers; Hotels; Resorts; Airports; Official languages.
- Abu Dhabi, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. // Premier Hotels & Resorts;Winter/Spring2005, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p446
This article presents information on several hotels located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Rising high above the crystal shores of the Arabian Sea, the Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers is a city conference resort that mixes warm hospitality with modern luxury and opulence. A gem of this bustling...
- sites & venues. Brewer, Barbara L. // Medical Meetings;Dec2004, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p85
Presents news briefs related to openings and renovations of conference centers, resorts and retreats as of December 1, 2004. Plan of Skytop Lodge, a member of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America, to open a conference center; Decision of Spa & Salon Bellagio to reopen in the new Spa...
- Conference Centers. // Medical Meetings;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p65
The article presents news updates on several conference centers in the U.S. Benchmark Hospitality International, operator of Chaminade, received a Green Business Certification from Santa Cruz County, California for exceeding environmental regulatory requirements. Renovations to guest rooms,...
- Center of N.H. becomes a Radisson hotel. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/16/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p30A
Reports that the Center of New Hampshire, the hotel and the state's most recognizable conference center in Manchester, has officially changed its affiliation from Holiday Inn to Radisson Hotels & Resorts. Purpose of the name change.
- SITES. // Medical Meetings;Dec2008, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p57
The article reviews The Mandarin Oriental hotel in Boston's Back Bay area in Massachusetts, the InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa in Arizona and The Broadmoor hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Virginia. // CruiseGuide;12/21/2009, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry in Virginia. Collingwood Library & Museum offers spaces for meeting, wedding venues, and business events as well as group tours and other private functions. New services are offered by Primland Resort which added observatory to...
- CLASS under GLASS. Bennison, Gail // Fort Worth Business Press;4/2/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the opening of the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, on April 2, 2004. Value of the construction of the property; Amount of the expected direct tax revenues to be generated by the property during the next 30 years; Total number of hotel rooms.
- PARK PLAZA CHAIN ADDS GUATEMALA CITY HOTEL. // Travel Agent;10/9/95, Vol. 277 Issue 4, p112
Reports that Park Plaza International Hotels and Resorts will operate a five-star hotel in the Tikal Futura Expo-Mart and Convention Center in Guatemala City, Guatemala. Scheduled opening of the hotel and convention center in spring 1996; Location of the hotel close to the airport; Use of...