More than just rank and file
- Eclectic reigns n '95. Michelle, Amber // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec94, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p90
Reports on the trends of stationary products for 1995. Eclectic; Consumers as looking for quality and value; Consumer requirements; Value marketing; Environmental movement; Color; Celestial and angel themes; Handmade cards.
- Have a heart. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov95, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p77
Advices the retailers to store stationeries with hearts printed on them during St.Valentine Day celebration.
- Stationery, a core discount store deparment. // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p77
Looks at the sales and productivity of stationery department in discount stores. Marketing strategy of American Greetings; Share of party goods market of discount stores; Sales of discount stores' school supplies.
- Fashion image guides stationery. // Discount Store News;4/18/94, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p60
Focuses on Target's merchandising approach to stationeries. Fashion-forward image; Micro-marketing programs; Application of its private label brand Windsor & Browne to stationary products; Variations in caption mix for greeting cards; Offering of fashion- oriented school supplies.
- Stationery. // Discount Store News;4/6/98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p45
Presents information on vendor, executive appointment and products in the stationery category of the United States' retail trade industry. Features of the the American Greetings company's advertising campaign; Executive appointment at the OfficeMax company; Introduction of 3M company's...
- Stationery. // Discount Store News;2/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p21
Presents new briefs on the market for stationeries in the United States. Sales growth achieved by Kmart on its stationeries; Additions to Gibson Greetings stationeries; Sales pattern on licensed stationeries during 1997; Reason why men spend twice as much as their wives and girlfriends on...
- Avery. P. B. M. // SHOT Business;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p36
The article evaluates the 12-Slot Decoy Bag from Avery.
- 'Tis the sidelines season. Clark, Cynthia // Publishers Weekly;10/27/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 44, p31
Describes sideline products available for the 1997 holiday season from several sources. Henley Flights of Fancy; Lois Bender Design; Galison Books; Molly West Handbound Books; Werkhaus; Cavallini & Co.; Contact points for all.
- BEACH HEADS. Stewart, Al // Adweek Western Edition;2/11/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the completion of a print advertisement for compact disc labels from Avery. Advertising agency that produced the advertisement; Description of the layout of the advertisement; Magazines that will feature the campaign.