The future is female
- For mom: Sheer elegance and/or awesome technology. Lockwood, Henry // Caribbean Business;5/1/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p29
Presents the list of companies offering services for women employees. Includes Crystal Lalique; Baccarat Inc.; Chistofle Silver Inc.
- The Beijing Municipal Women's Federation. // Women's International Network News;Summer93, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p60
Features the Beijing Municipal Women's Federation in China. Efforts at solving problems for working women with children; Operations of the Rights and Internest Department; Group's focus on working with rural women.
- International Women's Day in Kahnawake. Kjono, Jenny // Eastern Door;3/11/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the highlights of the International Women's Day celebration held in 2011 in Quebec, in which Taryn Conlon, a support counselor at Kahnawake Shako'tiiatakehnhas Community Services (KSCS), talks to working woman in the community about KSCS' services and programs.
- The privatisation of sex equality policy. Forbes, Ian // Parliamentary Affairs;Jan96, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p143
Focuses on sex equality policies and their privatization in Britain. Development of equality policies; Information on organization Opportunity 2000; Other cites made.
- Access for Women removes barriers to employment. Moorer, Talise D. // New York Amsterdam News;04/08/99, Vol. 90 Issue 15, p44
Reports on the role of the organization Access for Women in removing barriers to women's employment in New York City. Factors which have women to uncover career alternatives; Vocational training; Expansion of options for teenage parents.
- These services just for you. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p1
Lists various services and benefits offered to members of the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE). Includes career assistance; NAFE programs; Personal finance management; Personal assistance; Entrepreneurial and business discounts; Contact information of companies offering...
- These services just for you. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Sep/Oct94, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p3
Lists the benefits available to women under the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE). Information on career assistance, programs and money management services; Contact information.
- Pro-women stance at Wakefield praised. // Community Care;5/23/2002, Issue 1423, p12
Reports on the award presented to the Wakefield Council for a scheme they developed that help female employees in England, as of May 2002. Information on the scheme.
- Slow progress so far. // Accountancy;Feb1993, Vol. 111 Issue 1194, p14
Reports on the Opportunity 2000 organization's campaign to put women into top executive positions in Great Britain. Differences among women executives' stance toward the campaign; Progress made by the campaign in promoting cultural change within corporate organizations.