It's a free world
- Here Come the Bride...and Groom! Evain, Elaine Newell // Collectors Mart Magazine;Jun2002, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p32
Presents several collectibles for wedding. Series of wedding party dolls by artist Reva Schick for Lee Middleton Original Dolls; Figurines for each member of the bridal party from Precious Moments Collections; Introduction of the porcelain and lace dolls by a Japanese artist.
- How to stand OUT in a crowd. Bicknell, David // Enterprise (13503030);Jun/Jul2002, Issue 39, p46
Presents tips on organizing exhibitions. Factors to consider when choosing a stand for an exhibition; Provision of giveaways for attendees of an exhibition; Awareness of objectives for exhibiting.
- A gift to remember. Austen-Jones, Lisa // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p57
Explains the importance of exhibition giveaways. Purpose of giveaways; Suggested giveaway items; Tips shared by exhibition organizers.
- Freefall display. Chetwynd, Catherine // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p45
Advises exhibitors to use promotions and free gifts with care in trying to lure visitors to their exhibition stands. Risk of putting out wrong messages with freebies; Linking giveways with the corporate branding; Recognizing freeloaders; Exhibitions as part of a marketing strategy.
- Research shows new attitudes at trade shows. // American Nurseryman;07/15/98, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p16
Highlights the changes in the attitudes of customers about trade shows based from two reports done by Trade Show Research Center in Chicago. Customers' opinions and reactions to company exhibits; Focus of the reports; How giveaways help increase sales interaction; Trade show attendees'...
- You could drive away in a new GMC truck! // Southeast Farm Press;10/3/2012 Sunbelt Expo, p14
The article provides information regarding the truck giveaway to be organized at the Sunbelt Agricultural Expo in Moultrie, Georgia on October 18, 2012.
- Info file. // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p49
Presents suggestions concerning giveaways during exhibitions.
- Trade shows by the numbers. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/24/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p21
Provides statistical information on trade shows. Impact of free materials; Benefit of extending booth hour and having sufficient number of staff to attend to visitors; Factors which increase recall of companies participating in trade shows.
- Something for everyone. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p49
Deals with the ways to use promotional items to attract attendees of an exhibition and prospective buyers. Factors that will help determine the giveaways to consider; Why on-stand giveaways are less targeted.