Any room at the inn?
- Pacific `97 update. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;07/19/96, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the show PACIFIC `97 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco on May 29-June 8, 1997. Information on hotel reservations for persons planning to attend the show; Required deposit for the each room reserved; Package deals given by the hotels for the show.
- The accommodation and travel packages. // Food Manufacture;Feb96, Vol. 71 Issue 2, pS2
Announces the availability of two hotel booking services for attendees of the Foodex Meatex 96 slates in March in Birmingham, England. Contact information.
- Moving Royal was a big mistake. Evans, Dan // Farmers Weekly;8/24/2007, Vol. 147 Issue 8, p62
The article comments on the decision of the Royal Show directors to move the schedule of the event from June 29-30 to July 3-6, 2008 in England. He explains the reason of the directors for rescheduling the event. He states that British people might face difficulty in attending show and book...
- ITMA 2007: Galore services for visitors. // Indian Textile Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p137
The article focuses on the services provided by textile company Messe MÃ¼nchen for visitors at the International Textile Machinery Association (ITMA) 2007 trade fair to be held in Munich, Germany. Participants who register online at the ITMA Web site will save up to 45 percent of the entry...
- Vegas discount hotel rates set. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p2
Reports that the World Market Center has negotiated hotel room rates for its inaugural furniture market in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hotel room rates per night; Price ranges; Details on booking services.
- Are Pirates Raiding Your Block? Pelletier, Sue // Association Meetings;Dec2003, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p38
Examines the impact of outside management companies on show organizers and meeting managers. Strategies used by such companies in booking hotel rooms and services for attendees and exhibitors of meetings; Duties of show organizers in housing attendees and exhibitors; Assessment of the solution...
- SPI projects big numbers. Shaffer, Brandi // Plastics News;3/19/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p0009
The article reports that the Society of the Plastics Industry Inc. (SPI) anticipates the success of a banner year for NPE2012 in terms of registration numbers and purchased exhibitor space. It mentions that 1,830 companies have purchased 903,000 square feet of exhibit space for the triennial...
- Between the Lines. // DNR: Daily News Record;8/30/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p30
Covers issues related to the men's clothing industry in the U.S. as of August 30, 2004. Information on the non-negotiable demands of singer P. Diddy for his fashion shoot for the periodical "Stuff"; Reservation of Hugo Boss at the Palms Hotel and Casino during the MAGIC trade show.
- Early registration urged for BKSTS 81. // BKSTS Journal;Sep1980, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p489
The article presents the recommendation to reserve hotel accommodation early for the 7th Biennial International Film and Television Technology Conference and Exhibition. The conference was organized by the British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society. The exhibit takes place at the Royal...