- Rule, Britannia! // People;12/06/99, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p156
Reports the pregnancy of Cherie Blair, wife of British prime minister Tony Blair.
- Untitled. Routledge, Paul // New Statesman;4/22/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4584, p10
Comments on politics in Great Britain as of April 22, 2002. Visitors at charity receptions who were entertained by Cherie Blair; Thoughts on how the media handled the visit of Prime Minister Tony Blair to Texas; Presentation of the George Orwell award to Miranda Carter for her biography of...
- Britain balks at efforts to keep new Blair arrival hush-hush. MacLeod, Alexander // Christian Science Monitor;5/22/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 126, p7
Focuses on the criticism of British Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife Cherie's desire to keep the upbringing and birth of their fourth child private.
- Diaper changing at 10 Downing Street. MacLeod, Alexander // Christian Science Monitor;11/23/99, Vol. 91 Issue 250, p7
Notes that Great Britain's Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife Cherie are expecting their fourth child due in May 2000.
- London raves. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/24/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 59, p13
Reports on the cocktail party hosted by British Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife Cherie. Attendees at the cocktail party.
- In US visit, `British bill' seeks Clinton nod in bid for top... MacLeod, Alexander // Christian Science Monitor;4/9/96, Vol. 88 Issue 93, p6
States that leader of the opposition Labour Party in Britain, Tony Blair, is slated to appear to the United States public and Washington's political establishment, in efforts to foster good domestic political terms in Britain. Recollections by Alastair Campbell, Blair's press secretary; Actions...
- Etc... // Christian Science Monitor;11/2/99, Vol. 91 Issue 236, p20
Offers news for November 1999 including Great Britain Prime Minister Tony Blair's experiences with travel and other news.
- The Blair assignment: An open letter. Cockburn, Alexander // New Statesman & Society;4/19/96, Vol. 9 Issue 399, p17
Comments on current events in the United States coinciding with British Labor leader Tony Blair's visit to the country. Fatal crash of a plane flown by a seven-year-old girl; Death of US Commerce Secretary Ron Brown in a plane crash; Sidney Blumenthal's article on Blair in the `New Yorker'...
- Blair brings peace talks to London. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/1/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p16
Reports on the tour of the Middle East by United Kingdom (U.K.) Prime Minister Tony Blair. Reference to invitations of Blair to a summit in London; Statements from Blair.