Messes set to pool resources
- Fair enough. Fletcher, Peter // Electronic Design;8/19/96, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p64T
Narrates the author's experience of visiting the construction site of the exhibition hall of the Messe Munchen GmbH of Munich, Germany. Messe Munchen as organizer of trade shows including the Electronics exhibition of electronic components and microsystems; Exhibition site as a showcase for...
- â€¦but its kunsthalle is on hold. C. Bf. // Art Newspaper;Sep2011, Issue 227, p20
The article discusses the 2011 postponement of construction of a kunsthalle, or exhibition hall, in Berlin, Germany due to the city's financial status, despite support from mayor Klaus Wowereit and popular support.
- Short-lived space for Berlin. C. H. // Art Newspaper;Dec2008, Vol. 17 Issue 197, p22
The article announces the opening of the new exhibition space TemporÃ¤re Kunsthalle in the centre of Berlin, Germany at the end of October 2008. The exhibition space was designed by Austrian architect Adolf Krischanitz and was built on the ruins of the bombed out Prussian royal palace. Eight...
- Messes take control. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Feb99, p49
Offers a look at exhibition venues in Germany and the roles of messes in the country. Comments from Harold Koetter, director of communications for German trade fair association AUMA; Importance of cooperation between messes; Expansion plans of the messes.
- Neue Eule-Orgel in der Duisburger Mercatorhalle. // Forum Kirchenmusik;mar/apr2013, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p28
Information on the concert organ constructed by the Hermann Eule company in the Mercatorhalle exhibition hall in Duisberg, Germany is presented, discussing the intonations of the musical instrument's registers.
- Berlin art complex excites Chinese interest. R. P. // Art Newspaper;Apr2012, Issue 234, p9
The article discusses interest from a group of Chinese businesspeople to invest in and create an exhibition space in the Pfefferberg historic building in Berlin, Germany.
- NEW EXHIBITION HALL FOR INTERLIFT. // Elevator World;Dec2008, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p44
The article focuses on a new exhibition hall for the Interlift 2009 trade fair in Germany. The facility has no columns and 105 X 75 meters of floor space. The approximately 8,000-square-meter hall, with a ceiling height of 10 meters, gives exhibitors a spacious environment for presentations. The...
- Does Berlin really need a permanent Kunsthalle? Eller, Thomas // Art Newspaper;May2009, Vol. 18 Issue 202, p38
The author discusses whether Berlin City in Germany needs a permanent Kunsthalle. He recalls that the exhibition "36x27x10" held in 2005 resulted into a public debate after Mayor Klaus Wowereit called for the development of a permanent Kunsthalle. He examines two issues that need to be taken...
- Made in Germany by Robots. Brownell, Blaine // Architect;12/1/2014, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p80
An architectural review is presented for the Landesgartenschau Exhibition Hall pavilion in Stuttgart, Germany, designed by individuals from the University of Stuttgart's Institute for Computational Design.