Directors ask for full service
- THEY DON'T GET IT. Sweeney, Theresa // Credit Union Management;Sep2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p40
Reports on a survey by Thorndike Deland Associates LLC on financial services marketers. Percentage of marketing executives who believe that marketing is just communications or sales devoid of strategic research; Views of the respondents on the financial services industry's technology.
- Gender cues impact marketers. Maguire, Tom // American Demographics;Jan99, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
Presents information on the survey `Testosterone Rush: A Study of Senior Marketing Executives,' by Copernicus: The Marketing Investment Strategy Group and Gazelle International company. Similarities and differences in the attitudes of male and female marketing executives.
- Tinker, tinker, bad, bad. Trout, Jack // Across the Board;Jan1996, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p15
Focuses on the tendency of marketing executives to change existing practices in a company. Examples of bad marketing ideas; Need for marketing executives to understand the perceptions of consumers.
- The new secrets of guerrilla marketing. Levinson, Jay Conrad // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/20/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p13
Presents tips on guerilla marketing. Includes commitment to a marketing program; Consistency in marketing, media use and identity; Effectiveness of marketing combinations; Involvement in the businesses of customers.
- The Guerrilla personality. Levinson, Jay Conrad // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/06/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p20
Presents the most common characteristics that successful marketing professionals possess. Includes patience; Imagination; Sensitivity.
- What's the Best Route to Profits? Adopting the Right Attitudes. Maister, David H. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul2001, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p48
Explains strategies to determine whether bank marketing executives have the right attitude in performing their jobs. Questions to consider in assessing job performance and satisfaction; Recognition of the influence of high standards and employee satisfaction on service quality and client...
- Good account executives know a winning ad when they see one. Scouller, Tony // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p22
Discusses the qualities of good account executives. Examples of decisions and actions of account executives in certain unpleasant situations involving a creative director and a client; Attitudes displayed in critical situations.
- Brand chiefs. // Advertising Age;10/20/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p33
Opinion. Discusses the reactions of Procter & Gamble's brand managers and marketing executives on changes in that company. Changes to brand marketing; Use of executives' time.
- New products reign as research priority. Rosenthal, Rachel // Advertising Age;8/8/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 33, p26
Reports on the Marketing Science Institute's survey on the top research areas of concern among marketing executives. Shift in marketing practice.