Non Food Fair changes tack
- Confidence and control. Graf, Bernd // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Dec2003, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p3
Discusses a trust-based relationship among users of advertising media in Germany. Background on the effectiveness of trade shows in the marketing and communication mix; Independent source on which to base the confidence of advertisers.
- 4 reasons why you should give trade shows a look. Simpson, Catharine // Fort Worth Business Press;2/17/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the benefits of trade shows as a marketing tool. Importance of personal contact with customers; Development of customer loyalty; Advantages of having a list of the e-mail addresses of customers.
- Building your business at trade shows. Gage, Kathleen // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/2/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p12
Cites several considerations and tips for businesses participating in trade shows. Relationship with show organizers; Preparation of employees manning the booth; Significance of trade shows as a marketing strategy.
- Tradeshows as the key to new markets. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Dec2003, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p29
Discusses the role of trade fairs in creating an ideal platform in the eastern European markets. Popularity of using east European fairs by German export-oriented companies; Reason for the interest of the textile and timber industry in the Baltic states Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia; Trend...
- Coinciding with MAGIC show, IWE Show gains momentum. // Wearables Business;Nov2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p14
Provides information on the International Western and English Lifestyle Market (IWE Show) held at the Riviera Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 27-29, 2003. Comments of IWE Show producer Rodney Hand on the timing of the show; Description of the atmosphere during the show;...
- IMB lives up to reputation. // Textile Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p124
The article reports that IMB proved again that it is the leading international meeting place for the world of flexible materials processing. The exhibitors played a key role in ensuring the fair's outstanding overall appearance by making important investments in the construction of their stands...
- let's talk EXHIBITING. Piercey, David // Canadian Philatelist;May/Jun2014, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p142
The article focuses on preparing synopsis for an exhibition. Synopses are sent by the show committee in advance to the judges, and are meant to aid them in their preparation for judging the exhibition. One way to slant the writing for the Synopsis is to include titles and sections, which...
- SHOWS ANTIQUES AND SALES. // Farm & Dairy;6/12/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 38, pB21
A calendar of events related to antique shows and sales from June to August 2014 is presented including National Imperial Glass Collectors Show & Sale in Moundsville, West Virginia from June 13-15, Tiffin Flea Market in Tiffin, Ohio from July 5-6, and Antiques in the Alley show in Ohio on August 2.
- ENJOY EVENTS FROM ACROSS NEBRASKA:. // Nebraska Life;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p102
A calendar of events in Nebraska from July to August 2014 is presented which includes the Western and Wildlife Art Show in Crawford on July 1-4, the Pioneer Shrine Club Flea Market in Fairbury on July 4 to 5, and the Randolph Community Fair in Randolph on July 11-13.