FKICP buys into new sectors
- FKICP calls in receiver. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the company Firbank Kempster Integrated Communications Partnership (FKICP) in Great Britain as of November 2001. Debts of the company; Information on the sold assets of the company; Amount owed to FKICP shareholder Kevin Morley.
- In the industry spotlight. // Event;Feb2007, p16
The article highlights significant events and issues related to the events industry in Great Britain from 2001 to 2003. Nigel Stapleton was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of organizer ITE. Firbank Kempster Integrated Communications Partnership was placed in managed receivership with...
- Public relations quantity is down, quality is up. // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p27
No abstract available.
- Webcast Your Way to Visibility. // Equities;Sep2001, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p25
Focuses on the functions and techniques of an investor relator (IR). Definition on the function of an IR; Techniques in investor relating or investor interaction; Use of webcasting techniques in investor interaction.
- Don't put your business on the line. // Inside Tucson Business;7/26/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p24
The author reflects on the involvement of Tucson, Arizona's business enterprises in local issues, considering its effect to customers and to the business as a whole.
- How to make the most out of good publicity. // PHC Profit Report;1/1/96, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p5
Presents an excerpt of the article `Capitalizing on Public Relations Efforts: Ten ways to make the most of the cover story,' published in the `Building Systems' magazine, which offers tips on how to manage a good public relations for a person or a company.
- Trendwatch. Stateman, Alison // Public Relations Tactics;Feb2000, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments in the marketing and public relations initiatives of United States companies as of February 2000. Examination of The Goltz Seeting Agency's newsletter; Three-dimensional service offered by Working Parts for public relations professionals.
- Let's strengthen boards with professional communicators! Ogdon, Thomas // NACD Directorship;Jun97, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p12
Discusses how to strengthen boards with professional communicators. The communicators on board; Dealing with diverse constituencies; Members of the diverse constituency; Suggestion on putting professional communicators on board of directors.
- Extra! Koprowski, Gene // Marketing Tools;Oct95, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p46
Focuses on the advantages of public relations tactics for corporations in the United States. Features of public relations techniques; Tips on making a public relations strategy; Tips on finding a public relations person.