Ritchie leaves Imagination
- Vt. Shop Eyes Boston. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;07/19/99, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
Talks about the plans of Imagination Co. to open an outpost in Boston, Massachusetts. History of the company; Comments from company founder Jim Giberti; Company launched by former Imagination Co. account executive Scott Evans.
- CREATIVE EVENT AGENCY OF THE YEAR. // Event;Oct2009, Special section p9
The article announces that Imagination was the winner of the Creative Event Agency of the Year in the 2009 Event Awards.
- DIARY. // Design Week;7/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p10
Presents updates on media design and branding in Great Britain as of July 18, 2002. Plan of graphic designer Alex Ritchie to emigrate to Australia; Curation of an exhibition at a Burger King restaurant in London, England by Antoine Catala; Inclusion of executive Rita Clifton in the 2002 'Media...
- Shop by design. Gavin, Rachael // Australian Giftguide;Apr-Jun2012, p30
The article focuses on strategies the retail industry can use to attract customers. It says that trends can be used by retailers to make their store feel modern, and upcoming trends can help customers with their purchasing choices. Creative director Alex Ritchie says that retail stores should...
- The Imagination Co. Takes to the Slopes, Lands 3 Ski Clients. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;10/26/98, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p5
Reports that the ski resorts, Fischer Skis USA and Mount Sunapee, in New Hampshire and Hunter Mountain, in New York, were added to the advertising roster of the Imagination Co. Amount of money which the accounts increase the agency's overall billings by; Theme of the national branding campaign...
- Insight: Media innovation - Swire Properties aims for a more engaging shopping experience. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Aug2011, p30
The article offers brief information on the touch screen system, which will offer retailers rich consumer data, from Imagination Co.
- THE EXPERIENTIAL EXPLOSION. Clark, Lucy // B&T Magazine;11/9/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 2779, p14
The article presents information on the expansion of experiential marketing. According to Alex Ritchie, co-founder and creative director at the company e2 Creative Group, the brands and retailers have only two options including getting engage consumers with the experience or just competing on...
- SENSORY EXPLANATION. Frith, Damon // BRW;6/17/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p48
The article features the design firm E2, which was co-founded by Robbie Robertson and Alex Ritchie in Sydney, New South Wales (NSW). It mentions that both founders made sure that their customers can monitor the progress and results of the project from start to finish. Several projects of the...
- Imagination targets India with two office openings. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);1/10/2012, p4
The article reports that Imagination Co. has opened one office in Mumbai, India and is planning to open another in Bangalore, India. It states that newly appointed director of Imagination India, Uday Vijayan will lead the offices. It mentions that Vijayan will work closely with Mark Barrett,...