Labelex group name-change
- New media looks to Old World for stability. Vargas, Alexia; Walsh, Mark // Crain's New York Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the TSNN.com Inc. deal with media company Tarsus Group Plc. Acquisition of the trade show and exposition portal; Need for media companies to obtain financial backing and corporate stability; Partnerships of New York companies with European corporations.
- China's Label Industry Speeds up. Tina Hu // China Chemical Reporter;11/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on the 2012 South China Label Show sponsored by international media company Tarsus Group PLC to be held at the Guangzhou Pazhou International Convention Center in Guangzhou, China from December 4-6, 2012.
- Labelexpo celebrates 25 years as a new technology showcase. // Packaging Digest;Aug2014, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p19
The article offers information on the Labelexpo Americas 2014, label and package printing tradeshow, to be held on September 9-11, 2014 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, in Rosemont, Illinois, including lectures and presentations on inkjet technologies, label technologies and artisan...
- Tarsus boosts Euro offensive. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p7
Focuses on the acquisition of French integrated media company Groupe MM by Tarsus company. Brief information on Groupe MM; Comments from Tarsus chairman, Neville Buch; Other products to be launched by the company.
- Advanstar joins up with Tarsus. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p6
Reports on the joint venture between Advanstar and Tarsus Group. Terms of the joint venture; Objective of the joint venture; Finances of Advanstar.
- Tarsus refutes rumours of cash crisis. // Event;Feb2002, p8
Reports on rumors about the financial difficulty facing Tarsus Group after it asked shareholders for permission to cut its premium share in 2002. Reason for the request of the Tarsus board to cut the premium; Acquisition of TS Central's online event directory by Tarsus; Total amount of debt...
- Labeled for Growth. Thompson, Nsenga Byrd // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Sep2005, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p42
Announces the opening of registration for the Labelexpo Europe organized by the Tarsus Group on September 21 to 24, 2005 in Brussels, Belgium. Expected number of exhibitors and visitors to attend; Highlights of the event; Citations of the awards to be presented.
- Tarsus scores Internet deal. // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p8
Reports on the deal of Tarsus Group with information technology consultancy firm Parity Group. Role of the deal in the Internet infrastructure of Tarsus; Percentage of Tarsus' revenues from electronic commerce to be given to Parity; Impact of the deal on the exhibitions, publishing and Internet...
- Major shows push Tarsus revenues up. // Event;Feb2007, p10
The article reports on the contribution of two largest exhibitions, namely Labelexpo Americas and the Heavent show in France, to the revenues of Tarsus Group. The organizer finished 2006 with reported revenues up 14%. In 2007, the Labelexpo show returns to Europe and, as a result, Tarsus...