NatMags sets up new team
- The National Magazine Company has... // Campaign;04/17/98, Issue 16, p18
Presents information on the appointment of Lara Tabor, by the National Magazine Company. Post Tabor will hold; Background information on Tabor.
- Edwards groomed as NatMags' heir apparent. // Marketing Week;10/15/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p14
Announces the promotion of Duncan Edwards to deputy managing director of The National Magazine Company, which is the publisher of 11 magazines including `Cosmopolitan.' Controversy surrounding the promotion; Employment record of Edwards at the company; Previous position held by Edwards.
- Hotcakes nets ex-Cosmo man. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p4
Reports that Matt Briggs, former deputy show director of Cosmopolitan Show, has joined brand experience consultancy Hotcakes as a full-time producer. Information on the acquisition of Gruner + Jahr company by National Magazine; Remarks from Briggs.
- New head for country fairs. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p10
Reports that the National Magazine Company has appointed Catherine Gee to head its Country Living magazine portfolio of events. Overview of her duties; Significance of the shows to marketing strategy of the company.
- Abstract Author Index. // Journal of Palliative Medicine;Feb2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p245
Presents an index of abstract authors on palliative medicine, including Lorraine Adams on the article "Using Film to Enhance Palliative Care Education: Beyond Movies About Medicine."
- Harbor (Book). Lewis, Debi // Booklist;7/1/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 21, p1815
Reviews the book "Harbor," by Lorraine Adams.
- The Room and the Chair. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;2/1/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p30
Reviews the book "The Room and the Chair," by Lorraine Adams.
- Harbor. // New Yorker;9/20/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 27, p102
Features the book "Harbor," by Lorraine Adams. Price of the book; Synopsis of the book's story; Characters involved.
- Introduction: Disability and Life Writing. Couser, G. Thomas // Journal of Literary & Cultural Disability Studies;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p229
The article focuses on the booming memoir or life writing in Great Britain and the U.S. It notes that in the past decades memoirs have been written, published, reviewed, consumed, adapted into film, celebrated and disparaged as never before in the history of literature. It cites Lorraine Adams'...