Second Time Around
- QM Online. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p16
Images of several quilt designs are presented.
- Using Hexagons in EQ7. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p24
The article provides several examples on how hexagons can be recolored or utilized to create new designs using Electric Quilt 7 (EQ7).
- Block Builders Workshop. // McCall's Quilting;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating Precision Pathways Block quilt.
- Come to Mama. Colleran, Kate // McCall's Quick Quilts;Apr/May2016, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
The article offers step-by-step instructions for designing a comfy crib quilt.
- Spring At Last. Baker, Lori // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Apr/May2016, Issue 451, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses topics featured within the issue such as learning new techniques to improve one's quilting skills, quilting patterns to try, and easy quilting lessons.
- editor's note. DeNegre, Vivika Hansen // Quilting Arts Magazine;Apr/May2012, Issue 56, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one about pieced canvases, another one about quilting spiraling circles, and one about quilting strips.
- Hexacadabra. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting two-sided hexagons.
- Appli-Kay Wonder. Hatch, Sandra L. // Quilter's World;Oct2006, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p12
Introduces the Floriani Embroidery's Appli-Kay Wonder fusible web, available in the U.S. Explanation on how to use the fusible web; Cost; Web site.
- in the spotlight. // Quilting Arts Magazine;Dec2011/Jan2012, Issue 54, p82
The article presents a textile creation from Denver, Colorado. The author states that he made a quilted product as a Christmas gift for his wife inspired from their adopted Chihuahua who was always making little deposits in their wool rug. He discusses how he accomplished his pieces of art by...