Black & Decker Power Scissors
- Mercury Template. Harvey, Sue // Quilter's World;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p10
Presents information on the Mercury Template, which cuts any shapes from fabric strips using a rotary cutter. Benefits of the tool for quiltmakers; Size; Cost.
- whatcha-McCall's-it. // McCall's Quick Quilts;Dec2015/Jan2016, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p13
The article offers brief information on several quilting-related products including the Soft Dreams textile collection from P&B Textiles, the 2016 Desk Calendar, and the RazorEdgeâ„¢ Shears.
- Scrap Happy. Stoddard, Paula // Quiltmaker;Mar/Apr2013, Issue 150, p14
The article presents questions and answers related to quilting which include the most important things in scrappy-quilt life, and the best thing about the Easy Angle ruler and the Companion Angle ruler.
- Deelybob II. Harvey, Sue // Quilter's World;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
Provides information on the Deelybob II, which makes it possible to use all of those different-size spools and cones of thread on a regular sewing machine. Contents of each package include a Deelybob, two Spacers and one Quilting Bob; Benefits of the tool for quiltmakers; Cost.
- SHOP HOP. // Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 18 Issue 108, p10
The article offers brief information on various equipment and supplies for quilting including the Wind IT and Bind It tool for binding from Quilting Should Be Fun, Brother ScanNCut cutting machine, and Havel Scissors from Havels Sewing.
- Fresh Picks. // McCall's Quilting;Nov/Dec2014, p12
The article previews several quilting supplies, including stainless steel pins from Karen Kay Buckley, scissors from Halves Sewing and the Creative Motion Grip by Linda Hall.
- Favorite Finds. // Quilter's World;Winter2014, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p8
The article previews quilting-related products including the Gingher Seam Ripper, Fiskars Rotating Cutting Mats, and the YLI Wash-A-Way Thread.
- Getting to the Point. GRIEPENTROG, LINDA TURNER // Quilter's World;Apr2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p22
The article provides information on various scissor designs for different sewing and quilting needs. Scissors are usually smaller than scissors. The extended blade of an appliquÃ© scissor lifts the fabric to allow for clear, close cutting when trimming an appliquÃ©s. Dressmaker shears have a...
- QLaB staff picks. // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Feb/Mar2015, p48
The article offers information on quilting products like the Kai Curved Embroidery Scissors, the Fabric Mechanical Pencil from Sewline, and the quilt pattern book "Remarkable Rectangles: Deceptively Simple Strip-Pieced Quilts," by Robert DeCarli.