Nip them in the budï¿½
- USE YOUR NOODLE. Creavalle, Laura // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Sep2003, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p58
Presents the recipe of the Zucchini & Mushroom Spaghetti.
- The Lunchbox. Park, Justine // Skipping Stones;May-Aug2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p14
The article presents information on some of the lunch varieties that are carried by some of the school students. Chinese is mostly preferred along with fish eyeballs. Sometimes fried bean curd stuffed with vegetables is also liked by children. A mushroom, eggplant, zucchini and spinach sandwich...
- Homegrown zucchini squash. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/14/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p6
Describes the home-grown zucchini from the garden of Mack Hammond in Whitney, Texas. Weight of the vegetable.
- Zucchini Boats. Pelzel, Raquel // Prevention;Jun2005, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p108
Provides a recipe for zucchini boats.
- The Great Zucchini Pickle. Bartlett, Becky Ann // GreenPrints;Summer2006, Issue 66, p34
Offers tips on how to give away extra zucchini. Advice on employing a promotional drive; Strategy that can be used if a person work or live in a high-crime area; Information on donating the zucchini in a local art group.
- Flower power. Lucas, Adelaide // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2006, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p57
The article provides information on the vegetable zucchini. The plant is a member of the Cucurbita pepo family of edible gourds. The two types of zucchini flower include the small, readily available female which is part of the immature vegetable, and the larger, more attractive male which grows...
- Salsa and zucchini. Christianson, Rita R. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p57
Presents several recipes for salsa and zucchini including Salsa Sauce and Sweet Zucchini Relish.
- An Embarrassment Of Riches. Reed, Jonathan // Acreage;Sep2015, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p24
Recipes for zucchini-based meals including Grilled Italian Zucchini Logs, Zucchini Pasta with Garlic Parmesan, and Zucchini-browns are presented.
- Try this with your squash. Vann, Mick // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/19/2015, Vol. 119 Issue 21, p1C
A recipe for Calabacitas de Santa Fe is presented.