From the Editor
- Womenï¿½s Involvement in Educational Psychology Journals from 1976 to 2004. Evans, Joy; Hsieh, Peggy; Robinson, Daniel H. // Educational Psychology Review;Sep2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p263
Previously, Robinson, McKay, Katayama, and Fan (1998) examined womenï¿½s involvement in six educational psychology journals (American Educational Research Journal, Contemporary Educational Psychology, Educational Psychologist, Educational Psychology Review, Journal of Experimental Education,...
- TESTING TALES. Milan, Lyndey // Australian Women's Weekly;Oct2008, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p257
The article details how the "Australian Women's Weekly" develop and tested each recipes that appear in the magazine. The Test Kitchen occupies a large area on the first floor of The Weekly's Sydney offices. Food began in The Weekly with its launch in 1933. Some time after World War II ended,...
- "GOURMET" EDITOR-IN-CHIEF RUTH REICHL IS UNE Ã‰TOILE LOCALE IN MONTREAL. // Media Industry Newsletter;4/3/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 14, p3
Deals with the selection of Montreal, Quebec as a culinary capital by Ruth Reichl, editor-in-chief of "Gourmet." Response of the people of Quebec to the March 2006 issue of "Gourmet"; Amount of bid for the March 2006 issue on eBay; Purpose of Reichl's visit to Montreal on April 6, 2006.
- "Miss/Mrs./Ms. Editorial Writer, a Symposium.". Leab, Daniel J. // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec1974, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p60
This section presents a summary of the article about the women members of the National Conference of Editorial Writers (NCEW). The number of women members of the NCEW has tripled in the last three years. Hence, the NCEW's journal decided to explore the realm of the woman editorial writer and...
- INTRODUCTION. Lagarda, Alma; Valverde, Luz C. // Berkeley La Raza Law Journal;Spring2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p208
Introduces the March 2004 issue of the "Berkeley La Raza Law Journal" by reflecting on the legacy of the first team of women Editors in Chief at the publication.
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Lowe, Mira // Jet;1/10/2011, Vol. 119 Issue 1, p4
The letter from the editor announces the departure of the author from this journal as editor-in-chief so she can pursue opportunities related to personal and professional interests and notes the 60th anniversary of "JET" magazine in 2011.
- Editor nonpareil. Schofield, Leo // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2010, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p64
The article provides information about author Jill Norman and her experience working with British food great Elizabeth David. She was the only female editor of Penguin Books during her time, that is why she was allocated the cookbooks and started working with David. Their first collaborations...
- When love means food. Dillon, Sage // U.S. News & World Report;04/23/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 16, p18
Focuses on food editor and author Ruth Reichl. Her books `Tender at the Bone' and `Comfort me with Apples'; The relationship between love and food; Changes she has made since becoming editor of `Gourmet' magazine.
- Author. // Midwest (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p70
This article provides information about author Joyce Libal. Libal has worked as an editor for half a dozen magazines, including a brief stint as recipe editor at "Vegetarian Gourmet." Most of her experience as a cook, however, has been gained as the mother of three children and occasional...