- Iris Arc. // Figurines & Collectibles;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p80
Provides descriptive information on a number of crystal figurines that have been introduced by Iris Arc company, located in the United States. Features of the Limited Edition Lighthouse, Country Sunflowers and the Springtime Wishing Well; Description of miniature figurines from Iris Arc.
- The reasons for collecting crystal are as clear as the pictures on this page. // Figurines & Collectibles;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p14
Presents photographs of crystal and glass figurines and collectibles available in the market as of September 1996. Includes Castle of Dreams from Crystal Reflection; Noah & Friends by Crystal World; Crystal Reflection's Lighthouse.
- Crystal and glass. // Figurines & Collectibles;Dec96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p20
Provides retail information on a wide variety of crystal and glass figurines that would be ideal for the 1996 Christmas season. Description of the additions to the Geneva Collection, Iris Arc Crystal's Angel, Santa Claus from Iris Arc Crystal and the Carousel Horse, the second edition in the...
- Crystal and glass. // Figurines & Collectibles;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p16
Provides retail and descriptive information on a wide variety of crystal and glass home accessories, now available in the United States. Features of Capitol Hill by artist Ryuju Nakai, Tee-Shot Teddy and Landing Eagle by Crystal Reflections; Other figurines; Contact point.
- Larry Morgan buys Iris Arc. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan1996, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the purchase of Iris Arc Crystal by staffer Larry Morgan. Plans; Expectations; Management.
- Kurt S. Adler. // Figurines & Collectibles;Oct98, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p6
Presents collector Kurt S. Adler's collection of hand-blown glass polonaise ornaments. Includes holiday-inspired ornaments; Adler's Titanic figurine/ornament; Christmas Carol limited-edition boxed set featuring Bob Cratchit, Tiny Tim and Ebenezer Scrooge.
- Crystal World. // Figurines & Collectibles;Feb98, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p16
Features the glass figurine collections of Crystal World. Truckin'; Mini Cruise Ship; Frog Prince; Allie Gator.
- 1950s Japanese postcards were mass produced. Rinke, Harry L. // Farm & Dairy;7/31/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 45, pB19
The article presents questions and answers related to collectibles including a 1950s Japanese photograph album filled with more than 100 pictures, a Webster Chicago Model 80-1 wire tape recorder, and the Fenton Glass bannies.
- Crystal Cleaning & Care Tips. WARNER, TOM; WARNER, JANE // Treasures;Sep2012, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p22
The article presents tips for crystal collectors on cleaning and maintaining figurines in their collection. Items needed for cleaning crystal include towels, window cleaner, mild detergent, and warm water. Wet and dry methods of cleaning are described. Options to consider regarding what can be...