Europe Is Set To Surprise
- Europa and the bull. // Money Marketing;8/13/2009, p22
The article focuses on the indications of economic recovery of European equities in 2009. It is noted since their lows in early March 2009, European equities returned 35% in July 2009 and equities recovered as investors started to ponder on the recovery of the global economy. It also mentions...
- Monetary developments. // Schweizerische Nationalbank Quartalsheft;Sep2014, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p23
No abstract available.
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;3/31/2003, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p1
Presents information on financial trends in several European countries as of March 31, 2003. Increase in yield of Romanian currency; PX 50 Index Base of the Czech Republic; Steps taken by the Hungarian government to reduce budget deficit.
- ZEW's European sentiment. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/14/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of Centre for European Economic Research's (ZEW) European sentiment gauge as of October 2015.
- Eden doubles fund's exposure to UK equities. Ellul, Joanne // Money Marketing;8/2/2012, p21
The article focuses on Eden Global Multi-Strategy fund of 64 million British pounds (Bp) increasing its exposure to Great Britain (GB) equities by 8% to 16% as it observes more value opportunities with the improvement of the European economy.
- Cloud with a silver lining. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;6/30/2011, p36
In this article, the author discusses the increase of buying opportunities for stocks and tackles the economic conditions in Europe in 2011.
- Annex of Tables. // Financial Stability Report (Oesterreichische Nationalbank);Jun2013, Issue 25, p120
Several charts are presented that show the performance of economic indicators in Europe, as of 2012, including exchange rates, corporate bond spreads and gross domestic product.
- Emerging Markets Monitor. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/20/2014, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p1
This publication presents the latest analysis, forecasts and ratings on fixed income, foreign exchange and equities in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Latin America as of January 20, 2014. It states the performance of the Indonesian bonds and an expectation that the Mexican...
- BMI VIEW: EMERGING EUROPE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/16/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p3
Presents news briefs concerning the economic conditions in Europe as of May 2005. Foreign exchange rate of koruna in Slovakia; Improvements in the external liquidity and government debt levels in Ukraine.