A Matter Of Scale
- Yahoo teams up to drive internet shopping in India. Gupta, Divesh // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/23/2004, p8
Internet portals Rediff.com India Ltd. and Yahoo India are jointly promoting online shopping and mobile content across both portals in a new alliance. Rediff.com will power the Yahoo India shopping channel, while Yahoo India will showcase its content& mdash; including ringtones, polyphonic...
- THE SUPER WEB SITE. Harris, Shane // Government Executive;Jun2001, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p63
Focuses on the management of Internet portals in the United States. Efforts in capturing and organizing information; Goals shared by agency Web portals; Services offered by Army Knowledge Online.
- Yahoo! on Sunset Blvd.: Ready for Its Close-Up. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;12/16/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p8
Reports on the billboards put up by Web portal Yahoo! in the U.S. to promote its Yahoo! Movies online service information as of December 2002. Objective of the board's message; Significance of a billboard in the field of marketing; Reputation of the Yahoo! Movies online service.
- Institute calls for member input to improve NZ regulation. Muriwai, Garry // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct2007, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p39
The article focuses on the web portal developed by the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants. It is designed for members to submit their comments that would effectively influence government policy. The scheme is aimed to develop an important difference to the quality of regulatory...
- Go India. Dignan, Larry // Inter@ctive Week;06/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p88
Presents information on Rediff.com India Ltd., a Web portal focusing on India and the global Indian community. Underwriters of the company; List of other next-generation portals; Marketing plans of the Rediff.
- Portals to the Future of Legal Information. Ebbinghouse, Carol // Searcher;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on the role of Web portals as a source for legal information. Companies that offer free legal portals; Services offered at legal portals; Significance of legal portals.
- Servicing Boomers More Effectively Using Predictive Analytics. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/27/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p31
The article reports on the increasing demand for personalized web portal to manage client's own portfolio as more baby boomers enter retirement phase in the U.S. The on-line service application can help advisors in up-selling and cross-selling opportunities as well as to efficiently serve and...
- Intute: Law -- Finding the Best of the Web for Law. Memess, Heather; Dack, Catherine; Whittle, Steven // Legal Information Management;Spring2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p46
Heather Memess and Steve Whittle of the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies describe the recently launched UK gateway to the internet via the Resource Discovery Network. Intute: Law (previously SOSIG) covers the best internet sources of law for the academic community. They are evaluated by...
- Free to Compete. Shields, Mike // MediaWeek;8/7/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p6
The article reports on the need for AOL LLC to reinvent its business. AOL needs to better define itself against competitors MSN and Yahoo according to media buyers. It also needs to convince users of the relevance of its portals. The measures undertaken by the brand to improve its market image...