India's 40 Richest
- Lakshmi Mittal Named Most Powerful Asian in UK. // India -- West;12/2/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, pB12
The article reports that steel tycoon and billionaire Lakshmi Mittal has been listed as the most powerful Asian in Great Britain.
- Lakshmi Mittal Remains 1st on U.K.'s Richest List. // India -- West;4/30/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 23, pB13
The article reports that Indian steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal remain at the top of Sunday Times' 2010 richest list of Great Britain.
- Travel's wealthiest make the Rich List. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/10/2012, Issue 3004, p29
The author discusses aspects of the annual Sunday Times Rich List, which states that businessman, Lakshmi Mittal has a personal fortune of 12.7 billion pounds, and the founder of Trailfinders Ltd., Mike Gooley, has a fortune of 240 million pounds.
- Rich company. // India Today;5/1/2010, p18
The article reveals that Indian billionaire Anil Agarwal is closing the gap between him and Top Ten Rich List leader Lakshmi Mittal after reporting a 583 per cent increase in his fortune.
- Self-made tag is rich in complexity. Ben-Ami, Daniel // Fundweb;5/8/2013, p27
The article discusses the richest people in Great Britain. The annual survey of Britain's wealthy by "Sunday Times," revealed that there is a shift from wealthy aristocrats to self-made men. The survey found that four of the top five in the latest list have Russian connections, while in fourth...
- Lakshmi Mittal Stays Atop U.K.'s Richest Asian List. // India -- West;3/25/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 18, pB6
The article reports that Lakshmi Mittal, chairman and chief executive of ArcelorMittal, has been maintained its status as the richest Asian in Great Britain by the Asian Rich List 2011 of the periodical "Eastern Eye."
- The rich get richer. Gerlis, Melanie // Art Newspaper;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 192, p61
The article reports that the number of billionaires living in Great Britain has risen in 2008 based on the Rich List published by "The Sunday Times" in April 2008. It is estimated that the country's wealthiest 1000 residents have improved their combined worth by 53 billion British pounds. Of the...
- Billionaires. // Forbes Asia;3/26/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p29
The article discusses the Forbes.com list of billionaires around the world for 2006, based on balance sheets taken on February 9, 2007. The billionaires' combined net worth climbed by $900 billion to $3.5 trillion, equating to $3.6 billion apiece. From the list, the average billionaire is 62...
- Top 10 Overseas Indians. Deka, Kaushik; Bari, Nishat // India Today;4/11/2011, p16
The article presents a list of the Top 10 Overseas Indians as of April 2011 and their accomplishments. Those featured include Lakshmi Niwas Mittal, owner of ArcelorMittal, and the world's fifth richest man, Ajit Jain, head of Berkshire Hathaway, and the man slated to possibly succeed Warren...