The Fight For Chicago
- Trump expanding into Caribbean. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;12/25/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p33
Reports the expansion of developer Donald J. Trump's real estate empire into the Caribbean. Agreement with Canouan Resorts Development Ltd.; Contracts for the casino and real-estate development; Entree of Trump into the Canouan conglomerate.
- Condo buyers flip off Trump. Gallun, Alby; Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that investors no longer have to pay Trump prices for a piece of Donald Trump's downtown condominium and hotel tower. At least 34 hotel suites sold by the developer in the past six months are back on the market, some priced at a steep discount to comparable unsold hotel units...
- Can Trump Make the Cut? Whitten, Ron // Golf Digest;Jun2004, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p166
Features real estate magnate Donald Trump. Career background; Achievements; Golf courses owned by Trump; Efforts of Trump to convince the U.S. Golf Association to use one of his golf courses as venue for the U.S. Open golf tournament.
- Donald Trump backs out of Phoenix project. // Inside Tucson Business;1/2/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
The article reports on the withdrawal of business executive Donald Trump from a proposed 200-million-dollar condominium and hotel development project in Phoenix, Arizona. Trump said that the city's new requirements on high-rising buildings no longer make it one of his signature undertakings. The...
- Rental Units. // Forbes Asia;10/10/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p74
The article provides information on several rich people in the real estate business in the U.S. who are included in The Forbes 400 list of the "Forbes Asia" in 2005. Leonard Stern, founder of Hartz Mountain Industries, has a net worth of $2.7 billion. Among several real estate projects of Trump...
- Trump pursues ambitious plan for Briar Hall Country Club. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/16/96, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p7
Reports on real estate tycoon Donald Trump's closing of a deal in Briarcliff Manor, New York State making him the owner of the Briar Hall Country Club where he plans to build a complex of single-family homes. Features of the agreement; Number of homes planned for the project; Changes being...
- Manhattan plan stays afloat. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/11/94, Vol. 233 Issue 28, p15
Discusses various aspects of the development of Riverside South in New York City. Planning and approval of the project; Financial backing; Lawsuits; Joint venture of Donald Trump and Henry Cheng; Development plans for the Hudson River; Area's wastewater treatment.
- OBNOXIOUS. EGOMANIACAL. BULLISH AS EVER AND bACK in black. Kamen, Robin // Crain's New York Business;05/15/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p72
Profiles New York City-based real estate developer Donald Trump. Contributions to the growth enjoyed by the real estate market of Ne York City; Emblematic image of the business opportunities provided by the economic recovery of the 1990s; Controversies faced in his business career; Prominent...
- CEMETERY IN WORKS FOR TRUMP? // Mortuary Management;Apr2012, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p26
The article reports on the possibility that real estate developer Donald Trump will seek approval to put a burial ground next to his Trump National Golf Club.