Back to Basics
- Ranbaxy Takes On Generics Majors. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/19/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 27, p49
Features Ranbaxy Laboratories, a pharmaceutical company in India. Financial performance of the company in 1999; Key businesses of Ranbaxy; Historical background of the company; Manufacturing plants and units of Ranbaxy.
- FDA Update. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Oct2008, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p50
The article reports updates related to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It states that the FDA has issued Warning Letters to Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd., which identify the agency's concerns about deviations from the U.S. current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) requirements at the...
- Cipher signs distribution and supply agreement with Ranbaxy. // PharmaWatch: Biotechnology;Sep2008, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the development, distribution and supply agreement between Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc., a subsidiary of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. in the U.S. Ranbaxy has the exclusive rights to market, sell and distribute Cipher's Isotretinoin in the...
- Competition Commission extends Sun Pharma-Ranbaxy probe to new stage. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;8/31/2014, p51
The article reports on the extension of the investigation of the merger of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. with Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. by the Competition Commission of India (CCI). It states that CCI has taken the inquiry to the second-stage and will approve the merger only after seeking...
- CCI to take final call on Sun Pharma-Ranbaxy deal soon. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;11/23/2014, p15
The article reports on the possibility that the Competition Commission of India (CCI) will finalize its decision on the 4-billion U.S. dollars merger deal between pharmaceutical companies Sun Pharma and Ranbaxy in November 2014. Topics covered include the public scrutiny of the deal over its...
- Indian companies take firm grip in Africa. // African Business;Nov2012, Issue 391, p63
The article focuses on the role of Indian firms in the development of the pharmaceutical industry in Africa. It is said that African countries have been increasing their imports from India and helping Indian companies in increasing their market share in the continent. Indian firms Ranbaxy...
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. // Chain Drug Review;9/24/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p124
The article profiles the generic pharmaceuticals company, Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd., located in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Sun Pharma buys Ranbaxy for US$4bn. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2014, Issue 875, p12
The article reports on the formation of the largest pharmaceutical company in India from a merger between Sun Pharmaceutical and Ranbaxy Laboratories.
- Sun closes Ranbaxy deal; plans $300-mn investment in R&D. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;4/12/2015, p11
The article offers information on Sun Pharmaceutical and the closure of its merger with pharmaceutical company Ranbaxy Laboratories.