- Driving Diversity. // Hispanic;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p46
Presents a list of companies in the U.S. that employ Latinos. Coca-Cola; Famer's Insurance; Ford; General Motors; Hyatt Hotels.
- AUTO NEWS DIGEST. // Automotive News;3/21/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6139, p76
The article presents news from the U.S. automobile industry. While Wall Street last week was absorbing the details of General Motors Corp.'s slashed earnings forecast for 2005, the automaker's salaried workers were hit with some bad news of their own. GM told 38,000 salaried workers in North...
- 1st Quarter Strong for GM, Ford; DaimlerChrysler Earns $5.6 billion in '98. // Ward's Auto World;May99, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p36
Reports on the earnings of General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. for the first quarter of 1998. Ford's target cost reduction for 1999; Losses of General Motors for Latin America and Asia Pacific; Projected car sales in the United States.
- Ford, GM report record 1st-qtr. earnings. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;4/19/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5815, p73
Reports on the financial performance of Ford Motor Co. and General Motors during the first quarter of 1999. Truck sales; General Motors' net income; Increase in General Motors' unit sales; Ford's industry sales forecast for 1999.
- 4th quarter big for GM and Ford. Sedgwick, David; Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;1/25/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5803, p8
Reports on the sales performance of Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. during the fourth quarter of 1998. Need for the companies to reduce expenditures; Figures on the companies' net income; Figures on the companies' incentive costs.
- Finance arms prop up Ford, GM. Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;7/21/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6049, p33
Tough market conditions in North America and Europe, including a rebate war, reduced profits at General Motors Corp. (GM) and Ford Motor Co. in the second quarter of 2003. GM posted only $83 million in profits in its North American automotive business, compared with $1.3 billion in 2002. Ford...
- GM, Ford Set 1st Quarter Records. // Ward's Auto World;May2000, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p31
Reports on the year 2000 first quarter earnings of General Motors (GM) Corp. and Ford Motor Co., two automobile manufacturers. Amount of profits for the quarter; Percentage of growth in earnings; Market share of GM in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Incentives, economy batter 3Q earnings. Priddle, Alisa // Ward's Auto World;Nov2001, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the financial performance of Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. (GM) for the third quarter of 2001. Losses posted by Ford in the quarter; Overall earning of GM for the quarter.
- GM, Ford exceed expectations in Q1. Priddle, Alisa // Ward's Auto World;May2002, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the net profits posted by General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Corp. for the first quarter of 2002. Expected results of analysts.