E-Mail Made Better
- Fresh Air. Darrow, Barbara // CRN;3/5/2007, Issue 1231, p32
The article profiles Zimbra, an upstart software company based on San Mateo, California that focuses on open-source messaging and collaboration in 2007. It includes background information on its chief executive and president Scott Dietzen, as well as its growth targets and strategies in the...
- Sharing the load. Kelly, Benedict // Finweek;9/4/2008, p65
The article focuses on the significance of software as a service (SaaS) in email management. It notes that the software will enable the mail to traverse in the Internet, and re-route via a central system that archives the mail and removes any infected mails or spam, while enforcing the email...
- Zimbra: Upping the bar on e-mail. Dix, John // Network World;11/21/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p46
- BCN Introduces Upgraded Software at Nat'l Online. // Information Today;May1985, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p2
This article features three software products presented by Business Computer Network at the National Online Meeting in New York in May 2005. An upgraded communication package called Telpath, was demonstrated; it replaced the original SuperScout software and will be sold through retailers and...
- Visto hones wireless e-mail tool. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/4/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p36
The article focuses on Visto Mobile 5.0, a wireless e-mail access platform that will be introduced by Visto Inc. Visto Mobile 5.0 will include improved security and data transport features. It will support a two-way, IP-based push for e-mail, calendar and contact information. The platform...
- Eudora 5.0 for a fee or free. Hitchcock, J. A. // Link-Up;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p19
Reviews the Eudora 5.0, a computer software for managing an electronic mail system.
- Mustang rounds up E-mail. Kramer, Matt // PC Week;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p71
Reviews Mustang Software Inc.'s Internet Message Center, an electronic mail software system. Features; Price; Vendor contact information.
- Messaging for the enterprise. Walker, Christy // PC Week;12/22/97, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p53
States that upgrades to Internet messaging and directory servers by Isocor Inc. and Esys Corp. announced in December 1997 provide enterprise environments with a simplified user domain setup and improved security. Features of N-Plex Global 2.0 Internet mail server; Price; Company contact...
- CE packs high-end features into Internet E-mail client. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;12/02/96, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p35
Reports that CE Software Inc. shipped an Internet E-mail client called QuickMail Pro 1.0 in November 1996. Features; Cost; Contact point.