E-Mail Made Better
- Fresh Air. Darrow, Barbara // CRN;3/5/2007, Issue 1231, p32
The article profiles Zimbra, an upstart software company based on San Mateo, California that focuses on open-source messaging and collaboration in 2007. It includes background information on its chief executive and president Scott Dietzen, as well as its growth targets and strategies in the...
- Sharing the load. Kelly, Benedict // Finweek;9/4/2008, p65
The article focuses on the significance of software as a service (SaaS) in email management. It notes that the software will enable the mail to traverse in the Internet, and re-route via a central system that archives the mail and removes any infected mails or spam, while enforcing the email...
- Zimbra: Upping the bar on e-mail. Dix, John // Network World;11/21/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p46
- BCN Introduces Upgraded Software at Nat'l Online. // Information Today;May1985, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p2
This article features three software products presented by Business Computer Network at the National Online Meeting in New York in May 2005. An upgraded communication package called Telpath, was demonstrated; it replaced the original SuperScout software and will be sold through retailers and...
- Visto hones wireless e-mail tool. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/4/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p36
The article focuses on Visto Mobile 5.0, a wireless e-mail access platform that will be introduced by Visto Inc. Visto Mobile 5.0 will include improved security and data transport features. It will support a two-way, IP-based push for e-mail, calendar and contact information. The platform...
- Quirks mar Eudora's unique capabilities. Symoens, Jeff // InfoWorld;03/02/98, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p122
Reviews the Internet Mail Access Protocol 4 (IMAP4) electronic mail client software Eudora Pro Email Version 4.0 from Qualcomm Inc.
- Users like Mustang ride. Walker, Christy // PC Week;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p63
Discusses the reaction of Mustang Software Inc.'s Internet Message Center (IMC) users as of September 1997. Comments from users; Price and features of IMC; Vendor contact information.
- Lotus adds better Net connection to cc:Mail. // PC Week;11/03/97, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p64
Reports that Lotus Development Corp. has upgraded its cc:Mail E-mail package with tighter Internet connections. Features of cc:Mail 8.1; Platforms that the package is available for; Pricing; System requirements; Contact information.
- Sendmail upgrades reinforce e-mail security. Fontana, John // Network World;03/13/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p33
Reports on the availability of Secure Switch electronic mail message transfer agents from Sendmail. Addition of standards-based Transport Layer Security feature; Support for the Content Management API; Prices.