E-Mail Made Better
- Fresh Air. Darrow, Barbara // CRN;3/5/2007, Issue 1231, p32
The article profiles Zimbra, an upstart software company based on San Mateo, California that focuses on open-source messaging and collaboration in 2007. It includes background information on its chief executive and president Scott Dietzen, as well as its growth targets and strategies in the...
- Sharing the load. Kelly, Benedict // Finweek;9/4/2008, p65
The article focuses on the significance of software as a service (SaaS) in email management. It notes that the software will enable the mail to traverse in the Internet, and re-route via a central system that archives the mail and removes any infected mails or spam, while enforcing the email...
- Zimbra: Upping the bar on e-mail. Dix, John // Network World;11/21/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p46
- BCN Introduces Upgraded Software at Nat'l Online. // Information Today;May1985, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p2
This article features three software products presented by Business Computer Network at the National Online Meeting in New York in May 2005. An upgraded communication package called Telpath, was demonstrated; it replaced the original SuperScout software and will be sold through retailers and...
- Visto hones wireless e-mail tool. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/4/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p36
The article focuses on Visto Mobile 5.0, a wireless e-mail access platform that will be introduced by Visto Inc. Visto Mobile 5.0 will include improved security and data transport features. It will support a two-way, IP-based push for e-mail, calendar and contact information. The platform...
- Eudora 5.0 for a fee or free. Hitchcock, J. A. // Link-Up;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p19
Reviews the Eudora 5.0, a computer software for managing an electronic mail system.
- Users like Mustang ride. Walker, Christy // PC Week;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p63
Discusses the reaction of Mustang Software Inc.'s Internet Message Center (IMC) users as of September 1997. Comments from users; Price and features of IMC; Vendor contact information.
- E-mail security products to launch at RSA show. Marsan, Carolyn Duffy // Network World;01/17/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p39
Reports on the launch of electronic mail security products at the RSA 2000 trade show. Includes Consus 2.0 secure e-mail gateway from Viasec; Patrol for Lotus Domino 4.3 from BMC Software; Boomerang 3.5 expense management system from Momentum Business Systems. INSET: Briefs..
- Versatile MailCheck quickly catches e-mail snags. Marshall, Patrick // InfoWorld;12/28/98, Vol. 20 Issue 52/01, p37C
Features MailCheck 4.1, an e-mail monitoring tool from Tally Systems. Rapid response capability; MailCheck's offering of conventional features in easy-to-use packages; Operational convenience features of the software; Application limitations.