Pedal to the Metal
- NASCAR a big deal for IRST. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/24/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p1
The article reports that Indiana-based Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies (IRST) has been named National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing's first official provider of security products. IRST is a division of Ingersoll-Rand Co., which is better known for agricultural, construction, and...
- Interfacing Fire, Access Control. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
The article evaluates the Power Supply with Emergency Interface Relay standard from Ingersoll Rand Security Technology and offers information about the product's features and benefits.
- Access Control for Smaller Facilities. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2009, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p36
The article reviews several access control products including the 12 hand geometry readers from Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies, the LX100, and the EZ-Access from Dortronics Systems Inc.
- Study Puts School Safety to the Test. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2009, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p16
The article offers information on the research concerning the status of the security system at the K-12 public schools in the U.S. The research, which is undertaken by the Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies in conjunction with the American Association of School Administrators (AASA) and RETA...
- Look at Us Now. Willis, Ken // Auto Racing Digest;Sep99, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p28
Features the events leading into the success of NASCAR in the sport and business of stock car racing. Includes the formation of NASCAR; Construction of Darlington Raceway; Construction of Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida; Labor unrest at the Talladega 500 racing series...
- NASCAR Winston Cup Points Standings, 1972-2000. // Auto Racing Digest;Sep2001, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p62
Lists the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing's Winston Cup points standings from 1972 to 2000.
- Summer Blockbuster. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;07/19/99, Vol. 49 Issue 30, p56
Focuses on developments related to the United States-based stock car racing body National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) as of July 19, 1999. Car racing drivers' performance; Changes in corporate sponsorship deals.
- Consistency counts. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;12/13/99, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p34
Focuses on the 1999 season of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Winstop Cup racing in the United States. Achievements of Dale Jarrett en route to his first Winston Cup championship; Jarrett's opponents for the championship; Achievements of rookie Tony Stewart;...
- Pretty predictable. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;12/13/99, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p37
Focuses on the 1999 season of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Busch Series in the United States. Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s repeat as champion of the series; Achievements of Earnhardt in the 1999 season; Matt Kenseth's achievements in the 1999 season; List of race winners.