PEOPLE On The Move
- ERNST & YOUNG LLP SPOTLIGHT ON LI's PUBLIC COMPANIES. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/25/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 34, p9A
Interviews Richard Soloway, chairman and chief executive officer of Long Island, New York-based NAPCO Security Services Inc., about the future direction of the company. Key products; Target market; Strategies employed to accomplish its goal of increasing sales to 100 million dollars annually.
- Stocks report. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/2/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 50, p8A
The article reports on the business performance of Amityville, New York-based security firm Napco Security Systems Inc. Shares of the firm increased nearly 10 percent after posting strong first-quarter net income. The good performance is due to strong sales of burglar and fire alarm systems for...
- PLATINUM POWER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p129
The article introduces Napco Security Group Inc.'s Platinum Power, a line of power supplies and power accessories for burglary, fire, access control and closed-circuit television applications. It describes the key features and benefits offered by the Platinum Power. The product offers...
- Corporate Profiles. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2008, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p143
The article presents profiles of several U.S.-based security system companies. Such firms include Napco Security Group, Rapid Response Monitoring and DSX Access Systems Inc. Details concerning the products, services, contact numbers and web sites of the above mentioned companies are also...
- NAPCO Acquires Lockset Manufacturer. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Marks USA by NAPCO Security Systems Inc. in Amityville, New York. The buyout expands NAPCO's door technology offerings to include new lines of industrial and commercial locksets such as mortise, cylindrical, tubular and custom designs. Marks USA, which...
- C.O.P.S. Will Offer Napco's iSee Video Solutions. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p86
The article reports on the partnership of C.O.P.S. Monitoring Inc. and Napco Security Systems Inc. in the U.S. C.O.P.S. has teamed up with Napco to offer its dealers with Napco's iSee Video. The technology is a residential and business system that utilizes the Internet so owners can see their...
- Keeping partners happy. Miller, Ron // eWeek;2/20/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 8, pC8
The article reports that Nuvox Communications Inc., a company that provides business phone service to customers, began a successful partnership with Perimeter Internetworking to provide firewall and security services. According to Mariano Dy-Liacco, senior vice president for channel partner...
- Freedom F64 Code Free Security System. Patton, Carol; Royal, Ken // District Administration;Feb2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p76
The article evaluates the Freedom F64 Code Free Security System from Napco Security Systems Inc.
- SECURITY SYSTEM ELIMINATES FALSE ALARMS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p120
The article evaluates Freedom F64 Code-free security system from Napco Security Systems.