- MOTION-SENSING CAMERA. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p10
Introduces the Resi-Cam Residential Observation Systems, a motion-sensing camera of the CSI/Speco. Capability of the product; Details on the detection of a movement; Features of the Resi-200 and Resi-600 camera.
- Wheelock. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p91
Features the Wheelock Inc., a manufacturer of high quality communication products, voice evacuation, voice messaging systems and security systems. Company history; Mission statement; Contact information.
- WELCOME. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 37, p4
The article provides information on Speco Technologies in Amityville, New York. The company offers the highest quality, feature-rich residential and commercial security, Closed Circuit Television, sound and electronic accessories at competitive pricing. A commitment to personalized customer...
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p42
Features fire protection equipment and supplies available as of March 1999. Hazard pull station from Signal Communications Corp.; Fire panel from Silent Knight; Expansion module from Wheelock.
- Talks Between US, UK Giants Suspended. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p38
Reports on a decision by British fire protection and security company Williams Holdings PLC to abandon merger talks with United States conglomerate Tyco International Inc. Details of discussions between the two companies; Points of contention that led to the collapse of talks.
- Americas' Fire and Security Expo. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2005, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p12
The article presents information on the Americas' Fire and Security Exposition (AFSE), to be held from July 19-21, 2005 at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The annual Americas' Security Exposition has integrated with the U.S. National Fire Protection Association's Americas' Fire Exposition to...
- PEOPLE. // International Fire & Security Product News;Aug2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p28
Presents an update of executive appointments in the fire and security systems industry of Great Britain as of August 2004. Bill Hogarty at Scotfire; Ted Kayama at Miwa Lock Co.; Alistair Enser at Bewator.
- Fire Control Corp.'s security division has helped it set its sights on $4.75 million in sales for 2006. May, Jonathan // Caribbean Business;3/30/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 12, pS28
The article features Fire Control Corp., a Puerto Rico-based fire prevention equipment and security systems company. The company's entry into the security systems industry was spurred by the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack. It was founded in 1985 by Carlos Quilichini. Fire Control represents...
- Fire Alarm Addressables. Hodgson, Karyn // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p67
The article focuses on the developments surrounding the addressable fire alarm systems in the U.S. It has been noted by the author that technological developments have brought addressable alarm systems to more applications. In addition, advancement in technology has made the system to react in a...