Chemical Facility Upgrades Video Monitoring
- Drive in with Analytics & Lenses. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2005, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p45
Features the developments of the video content analysis software for security video monitoring system. Installation of the security display system at the Sedgemoor District Council in Somerset from Zandar Technologies Co. of Dublin, Ireland; Variety of applications using a analysis software;...
- Top Area Security Services. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/06/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 45, pB8
Ranks the top security services firms in metropolitan Grand Rapids, Michigan, based on the number of local employees. DK Security; Guardian Security Services; Pinkerton Security & Investigation; Engineered Protection Systems Inc.; Guardian Guard Service.
- National Guardian Adds Two Monitoring Companies. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p27
The article reports on Richardson, Texas-based National Guardian Security Services Inc.'s acquisition of two alarm monitoring companies. National Guardian has acquired Corporate Security Management Inc. and Strong Alarm Co. The products and services offered by the two acquired companies are given.
- Irish Company Monitoring Florida Water Treatment Utility. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2006, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on Dublin, Ireland-based Zandar Technologies' upgrading of its video surveillance and monitoring system for a Central Florida water utility. The security system provides full network access for the operators and a customer interface based on Zandar's Z-Configurator control...
- ISC Trends: Web, Biometrics, Auto ID, Fiber, CCTV. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p44
Presents highlights from the International Security Conference & Expo in the United States. Partnership between Hitachi America Ltd. and BroadWare Technologies; Developments in the Prism Video line; Expansion of fiber and video surveillance application.
- Face verification partnership. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun98 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p34
Reports on a partnership between Visionics Corporation and Ultrak Incorporated, which will allow Ultrak to offer Visionics' face verification technology in its security and access control system. Details of the partnership; Comments from Joseph J. Atick, president and chief executive of...
- PSA Launches Premier Partner Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p42
The article reports on the launch of PSA Security Network Inc.'s Premier Partner Program which aims to enhance the importance of the PSA relationship with its vendors, owners, and customers.
- DITEK and Diebold Working Together. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p92
The article reports on the partnership of DITEK Corp. and Diebold Inc. in the U.S. Under the deal, DITEK will offer Diebold's customers with advanced surge protection equipment to help safeguard security surveillance, access control, fire, intrusion and enterprise product offerings. According to...
- Clouds, Self-Forming, Hops, Self-Healing: Wireless Mesh Moves Decidedly Into Fire and Security. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2008, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p22
The article offers information on the Digitize Mesh Data/Communications Network fire monitoring system, developed through the partnership of Digitize International and Firetide in the U.S. Digitize Vice President Arnon Amir states that they took the Firetide technology and redesigned it for...