Remote Access is a Team Effort
- Marlin Central and VideoProtein to Provide Standardized Video Solution. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p33
The article informs that Kissimmee, Florida-based Marlin Central Monitoring and Delray Beach, Florida-based VideoProtein, have teamed to provide a standardized video solution that will deliver remote access to video systems through a single interface. The solution allows dealers to generate...
- VideoProtein. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p115
The article evaluates VideoProtein 3.0, a web-based security management systems from VideoProtein.
- ISC Trends: Web, Biometrics, Auto ID, Fiber, CCTV. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p44
Presents highlights from the International Security Conference & Expo in the United States. Partnership between Hitachi America Ltd. and BroadWare Technologies; Developments in the Prism Video line; Expansion of fiber and video surveillance application.
- Face verification partnership. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun98 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p34
Reports on a partnership between Visionics Corporation and Ultrak Incorporated, which will allow Ultrak to offer Visionics' face verification technology in its security and access control system. Details of the partnership; Comments from Joseph J. Atick, president and chief executive of...
- PSA Launches Premier Partner Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p42
The article reports on the launch of PSA Security Network Inc.'s Premier Partner Program which aims to enhance the importance of the PSA relationship with its vendors, owners, and customers.
- ON THE WEB. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p73
The article discussed several blogs and topics including the partnership between systems integrators and enterprise security leaders that go beyond technology, Zalud's blog and Security Industry Association Online at siaonline.org.
- Integration Creates a Uniformed Platform. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p90
The article reports on the partnership of SureView Systems and DICE Corp. in the U.S. They announced integration between their two automation platforms, which will allow central stations to utilize the advanced video monitoring features of Immix while updating the alarm and history information...
- DITEK and Diebold Working Together. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p92
The article reports on the partnership of DITEK Corp. and Diebold Inc. in the U.S. Under the deal, DITEK will offer Diebold's customers with advanced surge protection equipment to help safeguard security surveillance, access control, fire, intrusion and enterprise product offerings. According to...
- Nebulas Joins Sourcefire's UK Partner Programme. // Database & Network Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p22
This article reports that Nebulas Security Ltd. has joined Sourcefire Inc.'s Business Partner Programme in order to bring its revolutionary realtime network defense solutions to Great Britain security market. All Sourcefire solutions are plug-n-protect appliances to ensure an easy installation,...