- Reed Sarver Appointed CEO. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/27/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 13, p7
The article reports that Strion-Air Inc. has appointed Reed Sarver as CEO. The author mentioned Sarver's occupational achievements. He has two decades of international strategic leadership and management experience in the company. According to one of the employees of the company that Sarver had...
- Casey in, Peters out as PHCC-NA executive. // Contractor Magazine;Feb2001, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the appointment of Dwight L. Casey as vice president of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling-Contractors-National Association. Managerial experience.
- The Contractor's Investigative Tool. Seigel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/10/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 6, p9
Examines the use of HOBO dataloggers from Onset Computer Corp. Ability of the datalogger to measure carbon dioxide and relative humidity; Credibility of dataloggers in diagnosing sick building syndrome; Effectiveness of the dataloggers in saving energy.
- Don't blame job applicants if your policies are at fault. E.B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/07/96, Vol. 199 Issue 6, p18
Editorial. Comments on the employment practices of some companies in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Difficulties in hiring a good employee; Incomplete advertisements; Spending enough time with an employee who is scheduled for an interview.
- FYI... Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/3/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 9, p1
Reports developments related to airconditioning, heating and refrigeration industry in the U.S. Naming of new senior vice presidents of Syska Hennessy Group; Acquisition of Heatex Inc. by Greenheck; Promotion of Bill Stermer as electronic data interchange manager of Selkirk LLC.
- Personnel changes. // Industrial Heating;Dec96, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p75
Looks at the appointment of various persons who represent companies in the heating and ventilation industry. Appointment of Tony Enos to sales director at Rolled Alloys' thermal process industries.
- FYI. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/17/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 3, p1
Presents a weekly roundup of news, events and people in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry in the United States. Includes executive promotions at Dallas, Texas-based TDIndustries; C&R Mechanical Co.'s acquisition of S&J Mechanical Contractors Inc.
- FYI. Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/9/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 10, p1
Reports developments related to heating and ventilation industry in the United States as of July 2001. Contract related to mechanical retrofit projects awarded to RHP Mechanical; Appointment of Holly Laughin as executive assistant to president of Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating and air...
- FYI... Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/13/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 15, p1
Reports developments related to the heating and ventilation conditioning industry as of August 2001. Profits of Emcor Group Inc.; Appointment of Steven P. Schmitt as sales and distribution manager for Rheem Manufacturing Co. Airconditioning Division; Financial status of Burnham Corp.