ASHRAE Sets Tech Program
- Get some swings in. McNally, John // PM Engineer;Feb2015, p4
The author reflects on the opportunities for employees to attend industry events and the benefits of sending the company's rookie to these events. Topics discussed include the increased amount of water quality seminars to be hosted by Viega in 2015, the major associations' calendar of events...
- Technical Program Gets Back To Basics. Turpin, Joanne R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/12/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 2, p20
Highlights the Winter Meeting of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers on January 24-28 at the Anaheim Convention Center, California. Number of seminars in the program; Sessions; Purpose of the technical program.
- ASHRAE offers multiple tools. // R&D Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the reports and publications being offered by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) as of April 2002. Availability of notes from a seminar on risk assessment; Features of a compact disc toolkit from ASHRAE.
- Practical RH Measurement For Drier Customers. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/15/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 11, p29
Reports on an American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers seminar which explores the practical aspects of humidity measurements. Operating principle of a humidity sensor; Design of humidity control systems; Evaluation of a site to locate sensors.
- Seminars can provide answers on proper hvac installation and control. // Contractor Magazine;Oct93, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers' series of hvac/r installation and control seminars this fall 1993. Seminars as part of group's 1993 Professional Development Seminar fall series; Courses available; Registration fee.
- ALI Continuing Education Courses. // ASHRAE Journal;Apr2008 Supplement, pO
The article offers information on the two full-day seminars and four half-day courses offered by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Learning Institute during its annual meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah, from June 21 to 24, 2008. The two full-day...
- Seminars Cover Innovative Applications. // ASHRAE Journal;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 49, p3
This article offers information on the 2007 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE) in Long Beach, California taking place June 23-27. Particular focus is given to the seminars featured at the meeting which will focus on...
- ASHRAE 2014 conference track focuses on ground-source heat pumps. // PM Engineer;Jun2014, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p20
The article offers information on the annual conference of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) to be held in Seattle, Washington on June 28-July 2, 2014.
- ASHRAE 2006 Winter Meeting. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Dec2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p47
The article presents the schedule of events at the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Inc.'s Annual Winter Meeting on January 21-25, 2006 at the Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. It includes information on technical tours and programs, as well...