- Laying down tub on the snow-melt job. Eatherton, Mark // Contractor Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p40
The sizing of the snow-melt system's physical plant and tubing density is dependent upon the system designer's wishes about its final capabilities. The tubing manufacturer will typically ask about the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning (ASHRAE) category of system,...
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/23/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 17, p8
Features several heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration products in the United States. Gas leak detector; Radial fans; Reverse-cycle chiller; Water heaters; Infrared thermometers; Furnaces.
- Lit Review. // Process Cooling & Equipment;May2006, p41
The article introduces several refrigerating equipment, including Jaybird Manufacturing Inc.'s Aquafog fine-mist cooling fans, Rite-Temp's water chillers, Lyndall Industrial Thermal Control's Affinity Brand chillers and heat exchangers, Tecumseh Cooling Products' chillers and cooling towers and...
- Advanced control strategies for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration systems-An overview: Part I: Hard control. Naidu, D. Subbaram; Rieger, Craig G. // HVAC&R Research;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p2
A chronological overview of the advanced control strategies for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) is presented in this article. The overview focuses on hard-computing or control techniques, such as proportional-integral-derivative, optimal, nonlinear, adaptive,...
- 2008 AHR Expo Sets Attendance Record. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Mar2008, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on the 2008 Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigerating (AHR) Exposition held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City on January 22 -24, 2008. The event set a new attendance record for Northeast with more than 50,000 registered participants. It also set new...
- The Role Of Fan Motors In HVACR. Wheeler, Jim // Supply House Times;Jul2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p156
Provides information on the types of fans and fan motors used in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry that a supply-house person will most commonly see and sell. Application of propeller fans as condenser fan motors; Operating characteristics of squirrel-cage...
- Research results presented at ASHRAE. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/27/95, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p24
Reports on new findings in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) research presented at the ASHRAE Centennial Meeting. ASHRAE-sponsored projects on refrigerants and indoor air quality and other topics.
- Record-Breaking AHR Showcases New Technology, Innovations. Jancsurak, Joe // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr2003, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p40
No abstract available.
- Take A Look At Our Latest 'Best Of The News.' Conrad, John C.H. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/5/2003 Supplement, Vol. 219 Issue 1, p3
Introduces the May 5, 2003 issue of the periodical 'Meters Monitors Sensors and Controls' which features a selection of news stories taken from past issues of the periodical. Repackaging of information into a reference guide.