XM DIPS ON RECORD-INDUSTRY SUIT
- XM STOCK SOCKED BY REPORT. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;3/20/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 15, p1
Reports the financial status of XM Satellite Radio. Decline of company shares; Details of the year-end filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission; Percentage of stock decrease.
- Hughes Becomes Major XM Holder. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/3/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the share exchange of XM Radio to Hughes Electronics Corp. in the United States.
- Sat radio offers mixed signals. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/8/2002, Vol. 371 Issue 31, p8
Reports on the stocks of two satellite radio companies in the U.S. Shares of XM Satellite Radio; Number of subscribers; Concerns raised by investors on Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. shares.
- XM stox dip as investors get Sirius. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;5/13/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 52, p6
Reports on the fluctuation of the stocks of companies of the digital music industry in the U.S. Decrease of the stock prices of XM Satellite Radio; Percentage of the increase of the shares of Sirius Radio Satellite; Progress of Sirius on the national rollout of its services at a dinner for...
- Market focus. Velocci Jr., Anthony L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/20/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the stock performance of aircraft companies in the United States as of March 20, 2000. Includes impact of Boeing Co. engineers and technical workers' strike on the company's earnings; XM Satellite Radio Inc.'s completion of a $325 million high-yield offering.
- Music-Related Stocks Enjoy Strong First Half. Benz, Matthew // Billboard;7/19/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 29, p6
Reports on an increase in music sales in the U.S. in the first half of 2003. Performance of stocks; Number of XM Satellite Radio subscribers; Performance of firms involved in Internet music.
- Cutting edge. Anderson; Dickson, Karen // Broadcasting & Cable;10/18/99, Vol. 129 Issue 43, p43
Reports on developments related to technology innovations in the broadcasting industry in the United States as of October 18, 1999. Includes Motorola's plan to design and produce radio receivers for satellite radio company XM Satellite Radio; Avid Technology's Internet video streaming venture...
- XM uploads channels to Web subscribers. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;9/16/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 52, p5
Reports on the upload of channels at XM Satellite Radio Inc. to website subscribers. Service cost; Marketing strategies employed by the company to attract subscribers; Implication of the move for the company.
- Sound from the skies. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/12/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 16, p26
Reports plans of XM Radio to transmit digital channels directly to cars and homes through high-powered satellites in the United States. Construction of a terrestrial repeater network to supplement the signals; Klotz digital routing system as the central nervous system of the facility;...