Dish, Dodge Set Interactive Effort
- Cable: A Pig or the Only One? Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p32
Presents opinion on the launch of advertising campaigns by EchoStar Communications Corp. and the cable industry in the U.S. in November 2003. Comments on the timing of the advertising campaigns; Views on the opposing messages of their campaigns; Potential ramifications of the advertising campaigns.
- Lifetime Launches Drop-Dish Campaign. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;1/16/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p52
This article reports on the advertising campaign launched by women's television network Lifetime to try to get subscribers to switch to DirecTV. It says that Lifetime is getting assistance from cable, telecommunications and broadcast partners for the campaign. Lifetime has a dispute with...
- BIOCOASTAL EFFORT. Sperling, Jason // Advertising Age;3/3/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p40
This article offers a look at the advertising campaign for regional Metro Channel being offered to New York cable systems. Geography was no barrier, as San Francisco agency Wolfe/Doyle captured the character of unflappable New Yorkers in spots for the new regional Metro Channel, being offered to...
- InDemand Drive in Motion. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;6/16/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p14
Presents information on the sales promotion and television advertisements of InDemand pay-per-view cable television operator. Target market of the advertising campaigns; Tagline of the advertisements; Advantage of digital cable over its analog counterpart.
- Look Into Court TV â€¦Deeper. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;11/21/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 49, p16
Focuses on a local advertising sales promotion being conducted by cable network Court TV across the U.S., which features psychics. Places where the psychics will conduct readings; Benefit of the promotion to Court TV shows; Goal of the Selling Deeper and Broader campaign by Court TV.
- Cable's Back in Playboy Tax Promo. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;2/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p20
The article focuses on promotional campaign launched by the adult channel Playboy TV as a way to promote the channel among stressed people. The promotion, which runs from April 15 to April 30, 2003 will be cobranded by DirecTV Inc. and various cable operators across the United States. The...
- Operators Vie for Share of Holiday Spoils. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on cable promotions during the holiday season in the United States. Increase of consumer demand for cable modems; Price of the package from Cable Vision Systems Corp.; Features of the cable-modem promotion of Charter Communications Inc.
- Nat Geo Shares 'Wonder' Promo. // Cable World (10427228);10/21/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p8
Announces the 'Show Me the Wonder' promotion of cable television network National Geographic Channel. Aim of the promotion; Growth of the company.
- Accenting Success. // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p20
Discusses the marketing and promotion efforts undertaken by U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Arrangements for the world premiere screening of motion picture 'Band of Brothers'; Campaign programs undertaken during 1980s and 1990s; Publicity programs for...