TCM Books Leading Ladies
- Warner, Turner Classic Movies Expand Classic Film DVD Sets. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/4/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p14
The article reports on the plan of the companies Warner Home Video and Turner Classic Movies to release additional classic film collections on digital video disc (DVD) format in the U.S. in summer 2011.
- WARNER BOWS NEW TCM COLLECTIONS. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;7/12/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p16
The article reports that Warner Home Video and Turner Classic Movies (TCM) have collaborated to release DVD versions of several TCM classic films including "Busby Berkeley Musicals: Dames," "Gold Diggers of 1937" and "Swing Time."
- WARNER SLATES MORE CLASSIC FILMS. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;5/11/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p13
The article reports on the plan of Warner Home Video and Turner Classic Movies to release three more four-title sets in the "TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection" on September 1, 2009 at $27.92 each. The movies that will be included in the box set are "Murder Mysteries," "The Big Sleep," and...
- Casablanca Movie 70th Anniversary Event in Nashville Theaters! // Tennessee Tribune;3/15/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p8A
The article announces that the movie "Casablanca" will be screened at various theatres in the U.S. on its 70th anniversary that is on March 21, 2012 as part of an event organized by the film distributor NCM Fathom Events, television network Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and Warner Home Video Inc.
- SONY PICTURES BOWS 'FILM NOIR CLASSICS III' // Home Media Magazine;2/6/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the release on the DVD collection "Film Noir Classics III" by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Turner Classic Movies, in collaboration with the Film Foundation.
- Giant Eagle Ties DVDs In With Fuel Savings. Alaimo, Dan // SN: Supermarket News;4/28/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 17, p27
The article talks about the promotion that was launched by retailer Giant Eagle in which it offered customers who bought any combination of four select DVDs from Warner Home Video an extra 20 cents off per gallon of gas. The company's promotion was competitive with major video retailer specials,...
- 30 YEARS OF NEWS. Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;11/9/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the introduction of the "Profit Plus" program of Warner Home Video to encourage copy depth at retailers. The program is also intended to ensure U.S. consumers had access to new top titles on VHS and DVD. Under the program, retailers are offered 20 percent more units if...
- Video Newsbriefs. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p4
This section offers news briefs on the video recordings industry in the U.S. as of November 2003. Warner Home Video, AOL and Turner Classic Movies launched a joint promotion for DVD releases called DVD Decision. HBO plans to release the 25th anniversary DVD release of the documentary "Pumping...
- Buena Vista and TCM Hail Miyazaki With Sweepstakes. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Retailing;1/8/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on a partnership deal of Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Viz Media and Turner Classic Movies in 2006. The Ultimate Hayao Miyazaki DVD & Book sweepstakes are being offered to anime fans under the deal. A list of Miyazaki DVDs from Buena Vista and a collection of books and...