THE GANGSTAS OF GODWIN PARK
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Modern Healthcare;12/19/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p34
The article presents an update on executives in the health care industry in the U.S. as of December 2005. Universal Health Services has awarded a $2 million bonus to Alan Miller, chairman, president and CEO, for his role in the sale of the company's hospital assets. WellPoint President and CEO...
- List Of Reviewers 2005. // Culture, Medicine & Psychiatry;Mar2006, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p125
This article presents a list of reviewers of papers, including S. Bryan Adams, Robert Barrett, Alex Cohen, and Steven Lopez.
- APPOINTMENTS. Roszak, Dennis // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jan2006, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p68
The article reports on career developments involving executives in the health care industry in the U.S. as of January 2006. Ann Errichetti has been named president and chief academic officer at Advocate South Suburban Hospital in Hazel Crest, Illinois. Lee Domanico was appointed president and...
- Clear as Mud: Early 20th Century Kentucky Art Pottery. Hinkle, Karyn // ARLIS/NA Reviews;Jan2011, p8
The article reviews the book "Clear As Mud: Early 20th Century Kentucky Art Pottery," edited by Warren Payne.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;4/1/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p14
The article announces several appointments including Warren S. Payne as senior adviser at law firm Mayer Brown, Gary LaPaille as leader of government affair program at consulting and engineering firm MWH Global, and Philip Gordon as senior fellow at Council on Foreign Relation (CFR).
- THE 2000s. Young, Robert W. // Black Belt;May2011, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p42
The article presents highlights from the world of martial arts during the years 2000-2009. In the 2000 Olympics, Steven Lopez wins a gold medal in taekwondo. In 2005, Black Belt magazine hosts the 1st Annual Festival of Martial Arts held at Universal Studios Hollywood from July 29 to 31, 2005....
- Going for GOLD. // Hispanic;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p46
The article features five Hispanic American athletes who will be competing at the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China. These are taekwondo athlete Steven Lopez, water polo player Brenda Villa, gymnast Guillermo Alvarez, Jessica Mendoza of the U.S. Women's Softball team, and water polo...
- Steven Lopez. Adato, Allison; Mandel, Kwala; Meltzer, Dana; Daly, Sean; Hammel, Sara; Schou, Solvej; Baker, K. C.; Debono, Fiona Galea // People;6/28/2004, Vol. 61 Issue 25, p88
Looks at Steven Lopez who won the first Olympic gold medal in tae kwon do. How training cramps his love life; Latin-Hispanic family he was brought up in; Age and height.
- THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN. Hollister, Stacy // Texas Monthly;Jul2004, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p94
Features several athletes from Texas who will compete in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece. Raasin McIntosh; Laura Wilkinson; Steven Lopez.