GUIDEPOST'S KNIT FOR KIDS COLLECTS CROCHETED SWEATERS FOR CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD
- Knit Picking. Kleinman, Rebecca // Atlanta;Sep2000, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p56
Focuses on the variety of knitted sweaters available in Atlanta, Georgia. Range of colors introduced by local sweater merchandisers; Brands most popular among the locals.
- Child's pullover sweater. // Workbasket;Dec95/Jan96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p48
Illustrates how to make knitted sweater for children. Materials; Finished measurements; Gauge; Instructions.
- Bright lights. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/27/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 102, p4
Presents photographs of knitted sweaters matched with pants offered by leading clothing companies. Influence of the styles of the Eighties; Use of cashmere and silks colored in sweet sherbet shades; Prevalence of the V-neck pullovers and turtlenecks.
- Sweaters ride the knit wave. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/8/1997, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the market for knitted sweaters in the United States. Predicted demand for the product in fall 1997; Product lines of major knitwear firms.
- In search of the Fair Isle sweater. Brady, Sallie; Holley, Brandon // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jan2000, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p35
Focuses on sweaters knitted in Scotland's Fair Isle in the Shetland Islands. Knitters as still working by hand; Colors and intricate patterns of the sweaters; Prince of Wales' appreciation of the handknit Fair Isle V-neck sweater presented to him by islanders in 1921; Reasons why the sweater...
- Knockout knits. // Glamour;Aug96, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p188
Features photographs of knit sweaters for women.
- FIND YOUR PERFECT chunky cardigan. // InStyle;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p171
The article offers tips for choosing a cardigan including cardigans from various designers including those from Sportmax, M. Patmos and L. L. Bean Signature.
- Organize Your Sweaters. Hainer, Michelle // InStyle;Oct2009, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p334
The article offers step-by-step instructions for organizing cool-weather knitted sweaters.
- Knit picking. // Redbook;Dec98, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p27
Reports on the trend on handcrafted woolen sweaters. Addition of a long pull-on skirt or slim-cut khakis.