IN THIS WEEK
- Chang Chun delays phenol-BPA. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/31/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 447, p18
Reports on the move of Chang Chun Petrochemical to delay the start-up of its phenol-bisphenol A project in Taiwan until the fourth quarter of 2004. Original completion date of the project; Cause of the delay; Production capacity of the plant.
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/13/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 20, p24
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry, including Taiwan's Chang Chun Petrochemical Co. Ltd.'s plans to invest 2.4 billion dollars to build a petrochemical base in China, Saudi Kayan's trial operations at its phenolics complex in Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia, and a...
- JSR, Chang Chun Petrochemical to form display materials JV. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;12/22/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 32, p17
The article reports that emulsion materials manufacturer JSR has entered into a joint venture (jv) agreement with Chang Chun Petrochemical which will be called JSR Micro Changshu.
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 448, p19
Presents a tabular representation of chemical companies in Asia. Chang Chun Petrochemical; Formosa Petrochemical Corp.; Indian Oil Corp.
- Markets. // Asian Chemical News;9/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 506, p6
Covers various issues on the chemical industry in Asia as of September 2005. Continuation of the operations at the facilities of Chang Chun Petrochemical after a one-day shutdown because of Typhoon Talim in Taiwan; Recommencement of the methyl methacrylate unit of Mitsubishi Rayon following the...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;6/23/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 21, p14
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of June 23, 2004. Plans of Sumitomo Chemical to increase capacity for liquid crystal polymers at Ehime in Japan; Decision of Chang Chun Petrochemical to delay the startup of a phenol-bisphenol A complex at Kaohsiung, Taiwan; Plans of the Asahi...
- Markets Watch. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p34
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry as of January 2006. Rohm and Haas Powder Coatings plan to close its Aldridge, Great Britain plant, consolidating its manufacturing facilities in Europe into three sites. Chang Chun Petrochemicals, with its European distributor Omya Peralta,...
- Union Carbide in Taiwan butyl acetate deal. // Chemical Week;11/8/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 17, p7
Reports on Union Carbide's agreement with Chang Chun Petrochemicals of Taiwan to increase butyl acetate production at Chang Chun's Miao-li plant beginning in January 1996. Carbide's supply of butanol raw material; Companies' deal to conduct a feasibility study on expanding butyl acetate...
- Phenol prices expected to increase after China holidays. // Asian Chemical News;9/13/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 460, p24
Forecasts the increase in phenol prices in Asia in the second week of October in 2004. Outcome of a weak buying interest in China ahead of the October holidays; Impact of the high consumption of phenol by the bisphenol-A (BPA) sector in Europe and the U.S. on phenol arrivals in Asia; Effect of...