ECH tight for the foreseeable future
- ECH contract hike for Q3. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/28/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2106, p12
Reports on the price increase targeted for epichlorohydrin (ECH) contracts in the third quarter of 2004 despite buyers' claim that supply and demand fundamentals do not justify an increase. Anticipation of ECH producers on propylene costs; Factors influencing ECH pricing policies; Reason for...
- Tight Supply for ECH. Ye Youzhong // China Chemical Reporter;8/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p17
Focuses on the supply and demand of epichlorohydrin (ECH) in China. Usability of the ECH in the production of epoxy resin; Factors contributing to the increase in demand of ECH; Average annual growth of ECH consumption.
- Asia ECH may rebound after 16% fall. KHOO, JASMINE; Goh, Hazel; Shi, Victor // ICIS Chemical Business;12/3/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 16, p17
The article discusses Asia's epichlorohydrin (ECH) market. The author notes that ECH producers have reduced plant capacity in an effort to prevent losses amid continued weakness in demand. Topics include a chart showing ECH spot cost and freight (CFR) prices in China between May 2012 and...
- Price hikes are relentless. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/23/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 25, p46
The article offers information related to the market trends and data for various chemicals used by international manufacturers. It offers a thorough elucidation of market prices that possess varied increases and decreases according to the market's supply and demand. It also features buyers and...
- BPA buoyed by strong demand. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2125, p12
Reports on the increase in price of bisphenol A (BPA) in Europe. Role of the strong demand for BPA in the price increase; Factors that contribute to the increase in BPA price; Description of the European chemical market in 2004; Prediction on the price of BPA in December 2004.
- Specialty chemical pricing power erodes in age of SCM. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;10/12/98, Vol. 254 Issue 15, p1
Discusses the role of the supply chain management (SCM) in the downturn of the specialty chemicals industry. Impact of SCM on the way specialty chemicals are purchased; Other factors that affect the industry; Practical implementation of SCM; Impetus for the advent of SCM in the 1990s.
- Ethanolamines. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;11/1/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2122, p18
Provides information on ethanolamines. Types of ethanolamines; Supply and demand for ethanolamines; Details of the prices of ethanolamines; Outlook for world demand growth of ethanolamine.
- Epichlorohydrin. Sherry, David; Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2073, p17
Presents information on epichlorohydrin (ECH). Uses; Supply and demand; Prices as of October 2003; Production routes to ECH.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. // Chemical Week;8/17/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 27, p36
Provides information on the global marketing and production of hydrogen peroxide as of August 17, 2005. Prices; Analysis of hydrogen peroxide's supply and demand; Process by which hydrogen peroxide is produced; List of chemical's producers.