Trip seals China-Middle East deals
- Sinopec looks for more global cooperation. // Chemical Business;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p69
Announces the reform plans and strengthening of international cooperation by Sinopec to help cope with the demand for Sinopec products.
- Sabic to Link with Aramco? // Chemical Week;4/11/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 13, p7
The article reports on the plan of Sabic to team up with energy firm Saudi Aramco to develop petrochemical projects. According to Sabic chief executive Mohamed Al-Mady, they aspire to the emergence in the future alliance between Aramco and Sabic. It mentions that Aramco is the sole supplier of...
- CHINA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p2
The article offers news briefs in China including the meeting of China President Hu Jintao and U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington in January 2011, the bilateral trade of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and the victory of China against European Union...
- Brazil Hosting Chinese and Russian Presidents Next Week. Newsroom // Brazzil Mag;4/1/2010, p1
The article reports that Chinese president Hu Jintao is set to visit Brazil, Venezuela and Chile in mid April 2010 for the second BRIC summit, scheduled from April 14 to 17. The BRIC group (Brazil, Russia, India and China) held their first official summit in June 2009 in Russia. The first BRIC...
- Exxon builds Chinese additives plant. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the joint venture between Sinopec Jinzhou Petrochemical and Exxon Chemical Eastern to form Jinex Additives Joint Venture to build a petrochemical plant in Jinzhou, China.
- Sinopec proposals for new round of ethylene expansions get OK. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;03/30/98, Vol. 253 Issue 13, p20
Reports on China's approval of Sinopec Jinzhou Petrochemical Co.'s proposals for two large scale ethylene capacity expansions of its two petrochemical units in the country. Sinopec's estimates on ethylene demand in China; Number of existing ethylene units in the country.
- China President Speaks On Currency. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/25/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 110, p11
The article presents the views of China's President Hu Jintao on the currency issues of China. At the opening ceremony of top-levels talks in Beijing, China between Chinese and U.S. leaders, Jintao states that the same timetable will be followed with revaluation of the currency. Several issues...
- Tibetan Man Dies From Self-immolation in New Delhi. BANERJI, ANNIE // News India Times;04/06/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p15
The article reports on the death of a Tibetan man after setting himself on fire to protest the rule of China of the Himalayan region, hours before the arrival of Chinese President Hu Jintao in India for emerging market nations summit meeting on March 28, 2012.
- No news on Prince Charles's Tibet talk with Hu. // Tibetan Review: The Monthly Magazine on all Aspects of Tibet;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p15
The article focuses on the private meeting of British throne heir Prince Charles and Mr. Hu Jintao, the Chinese President. The agenda of the meeting has not been disclosed but report says of Hu's commendation of Tibet's promotion of the relations of China and Great Britain. Pressing issues such...