Reliance IPO heavily oversubscribed
- The big bang. Das, A. K. // Chemical Business;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
Discusses the merger of Reliance Petroleum Ltd. with its parent body Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) in India. Aim of the merger; Benefits of the merger for RIL; Effect of the stretch in the debt-equity ratio of RIL on the cash flow of the company and its capacity to raise additional debts.
- Reliance Industries to Sell Stake in Reliance Petroleum. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/26/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 13, p19
Reports on the plan of Reliance Industries of India to sell its equity shares from Reliance Petroleum Limited. Value of the stocks to be marketed; Speculations on the business relations of Reliance Industries with Kuwait Petroleum Corporation.
- No merger of RIL and RPL. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Dec97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p24
Reveals that Dhirubhai Ambani, chairman of Reliance Group, has settled rumors of a merger of Reliance Industries Ltd. and Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
- Merger of Reliance Petroleum Limited with Reliance Industries Limited. // Chemical Business;Apr2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p69
The article reports on the approval of the Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) and Reliance Petroleum Ltd. (RPL) merger by RIL shareholders and creditors. About 98.86% of the shareholders voted in favor of the merger during a shareholders and creditors meeting held on April 4, 2009. The favoring...
- Reliance Industries and Reliance Petroleum Boards approve merger. // Chemical Business;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p65
The article discusses the merger between Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and Reliance Petroleum Limited (RPL) designed to support the creation of an enduring value for its stakeholders. It is noted that the share value enhancement will be accomplished through an agreed exchange ratio of one...
- Reliance to Merge Oil and Petchem Units. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;3/13/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 11, p13
Reports the merger plans of Reliance Industries with Reliance Petroleum in India. Creation of integrated petro-chemicals and energy company; Benefits of the merger for Reliance to raise cash for acquisitions; Plan of Reliance to buy a controlling stake in Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. from...
- Returns to Shareholders from Mergers: The Case of RIL and RPL Merger. Mishra, A. K.; Goel, Rashmi // IIMB Management Review (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore;Sep2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p69
Examines the financial implications of merger and acquisition (M&A) deals on shareholder value in the context of the merger of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) and Reliance Petroleum Ltd. (RPL) in India. Capability of M&A deals to enhance shareholder value; Background of the RIL-RPL merger;...
- Reliance's Jamnagar plant to commence production from September. // Chemical Business;Mar2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p51
The article reports that Reliance Petroleum Ltd. (RPL) will begin its refinery production at Jamnagar, India from September 2008. According to a senior official from Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), RPL has been able to overcome factors such as cost-escalation. It cites that the refinery will...
- Reliance Petroleum to Merge With Reliance Industries. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;3/9/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Reliance Petroleum Ltd. (RPL) by Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL). Effective April 1, 2009, the merger will result to the fifth-largest producer of polypropylene (PP) in the world. Under the deal, RPL shareholders will receive one share in RIL for every 16...