- NPRA Attendance Down on War and Health Fears. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p2
Focuses on the International Petrochemical Conference (IPC), sponsored by the National Petroleum Refiners Association (NPRA), in San Antonio, Texas. Reasons for the decline in attendance; Key industry issues of concern to participants.
- Recovery Is in Sight for Global Petrochemicals Market. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p7
Focuses on the World Petrochemical Conference about the recovery of the petrochemicals industry, sponsored by Chemical Market Associates Inc. (CMAI) in Houston, Texas. Dominant issues facing the industry, according to Gary Adams, president of CMAI; Average Arab Gulf ethylene production capacity...
- "Speciality Chemicals Conclave 2008" (International Conference & Exhibition). // Chemical Business;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p60
The article announces the International Conference and Exhibition on Specialty Chemicals Conclave 2008 to be held by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) from January 14-15, 2008 at the Taj Mahal Lands End in Mumbai, India.
- Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference 20-22 FEBRUARY 2006 THE SHANGRI-LA HOTEL DUBAI, UAE. // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p15
This article provides information on the Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference at the Shangri-la Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from February 20 to 22, 2006. This important conference will examine developments to date in petroleum chemicals across the Middle East. It will also shed...
- Dates for your diary. // Asian Chemical News;3/21/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 483, p8
Presents the schedule of several events in the petrochemical industry for 2005. World Petrochemical Conference in Houston, Texas; ARTC 8th Annual meeting in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 1st Asian Aromatics & Derivatives Conference in Singapore.
- What's on at this year's conference. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/7/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 15, Special section p11
The article offers information on the Latin American Petrochemical and Chemical Association (APLA) 31st Annual Meeting to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina from November 5-8, 2011.
- Welcome/ Building a future together. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 12, p5
Highlights the 28th International Petrochemical Conference in the U.S. Theme of the conference; Schedule of activities for the event; Keynote speaker of the event. INSET: Key contacts at NPRA.
- Finding the Middle ground. Todd, Martin; Richardson, John // European Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2038, p24
Deals with various issues concerning the petrochemical industry in the Middle East as of February 2003, as discussed in the Marichem Middle East Conference in Dubai. Need to form a Middle East-wide petrochemical association; Lack of independent third party storage in the region; Importance of...
- ExxonMobil sponsors Petrochem Arabia 2009. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2009, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p70
The article offers information on the PETROCHEM Arabia 2009 conference and exhibition to be held in Saudi Arabia.
- Petchem Players Get More Upbeat. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;10/9/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 40, p16
Relates the optimism expressed by the delegates of the 2002 European Petrochemical Association meeting. Market outlook for the industry; Trend in restructuring in North America; Improvement in petrochem prices.