Tempest in a gas transmission pipeline
- Gazprom to tender Iraq pipeline in February. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/1/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that Russian energy company Gazprom is expected to submit a bid in February, 2013 for a contract to perform engineering, procurement, and construction work on a 105-kilometer pipeline that will transport natural gas from Iraq's Badra gas field.
- Gazprom starts South Stream pipeline construction in Bulgaria. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/4/2013, p4
The article reports on the start by Russian energy giant Gazprom of the construction of the Bulgarian section of the South Stream pipeline, which will ship natural gas across the Black Sea and Bulgaria to Europe.
- South Stream gas pipeline "advancing steadily", Gazprom says. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/18/2013, p4
The article reports progress of the South Stream natural gas pipeline being built by energy firm Gazprom through Europe.
- South Stream construction in Serbia to begin in October. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/17/2014, p4
The article reports on the announcement by Russian oil and gas company Gazprom that the construction of the South Stream gas pipeline in Serbia will start in October 2014.
- Moscow confirms status of South Stream pipeline. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/23/2014, p3
The article reports on the construction of a natural gas pipeline, called Turkish Stream, by Russian energy firm Gazprom.
- Gazprom plans to press ahead with laying South Stream gas pipeline. // World Energy News;3/12/2014, p7
The article reports that the natural gas extractor Gazprom of Russia is planning to expand its South Stream natural gas pipeline with an aim of transporting gas to central and southern Europe without crossing through Ukraine. Views of officials of the company on the plan, which they expressed...
- Gazprom abandons Italy on South Stream for Hungary-Austria line. // Hungary A.M.;5/5/2014, p2
The article reports on the official announcement by energy company Gazprom that it will abandon its plans to build a section of its South Stream natural gas line to Italy and, instead, will be constructing a new section from Hungary to Austria as part of an agreement with oil and gas company OMV.
- Gazprom gambles on Germany. DE JONG, SIJBREN // New Eastern Europe;Jan/Feb2016, Issue 1, p109
The article offers information on the development of Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline by Russian state-owned gas company Gazprom which connects Germany and Russia.
- Prestige For Sale. Matthews, Owen; Nemtsova, Anna // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);12/26/2005 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 147 Issue 1, p5
This article reports on Russia's energy companies. State-owned gas giant Gazprom lured former German chancellor Gerhard SchrÃ¶der to the board of its pipeline consortium. Then, the Kremlin reportedly asked former U.S. Commerce secretary Donald Evans to chair the board of Rosneft, another...