- Technology & environment. // Chemical Week;4/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 13, p34
Presents news briefs on the technology and environmental projects of the chemical industry in the United States. Increase in the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) emissions of E.I du Pont de Nemours & Co.; Pesticides covered by the United States (US) Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA)...
- EPA asks Du Pont to produce more CFC refrigerants in 95. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/93, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) request to Du Pont to use its 1995 Production allowance to manufacture CFC-12. Unknown exact 1995 CFC production; Reason for the request; Predicted 1995 number of vehicles requiring replacement of CFCs; Retrofit costs; 1993 CFC production...
- EPA Eyes Teflon Health Issues. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/15/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 77, p12
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on the alleged violations made by DuPont regarding nondisclosure of the hazardous chemical perfluorooctanoic acid used in making teflon. Link of the chemical with birth defects in children born to employees; Concern over the...
- DuPont rejects EPA talks on PFOA, will take case to court. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;9/6/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p4
DuPont Co. has rejected a chance to negotiate confidentially with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) over charges that it withheld data about health risks associated with fluoropolymer manufacturing, instead opting to make its case directly before an EPA court. An EPA spokesman said...
- DuPont's Fontelis fungicide granted label for multi-crop use. // Southeast Farm Press;4/11/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on the approval by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency of the DuPont Fontelis fungicide from DuPont for prevention and curing difficult diseases including Botrytis, powdery mildew, and Rhizoctonia.
- Crop Protection Update. // American Fruit Grower;Apr2012, Vol. 132 Issue 4, p7
This section offers crop protection-related news briefs including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's approval of the Fontelis fungicide from DuPont Crop Protection, the labeling of BioSafe Systems' OxiDate 2.0 Bactericide for treatment of fire blight, and the launching of the Vulcan...
- DuPont faces fines over Benlate tests. // Business Insurance;6/12/95, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p46
Reports on a fine given to E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for failing environmental safety standard tests for its Benlate fungicide. Charges of chemical differences by the EPA; Amount charged to DuPont.
- A new fungicide rolls out for 2013. VOGT, WILLIE // Missouri Ruralist;Jan2013, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p21
The article reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has granted a label for Aproach fungicide from DuPont in the U.S.
- Herbicides approved for land management. // High Plains Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 59, p4.C
The article reports on the registration approval granted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for DuPont Perspective, Streamline, and Viewpoint herbicides that help control overgrown vegetation that can cause safety issues.