TDG Spanish warehouse
- Ciba To Invest in Textile Dyes, Streamline Portfolio. // Textile World;Jan2004, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p46
Reports that the Ciba Specialty Chemicals Corp. has announced that over the next few years it will invest at its facility in Basel, Switzerland for the production of textile dyes.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;1/21/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p18
Presents news briefs related to business and financial activities in the chemical industry as of January 21, 2004. Reason behind the decision of TDG European Chemicals to sign a contract for the warehouse of Ciba Specialty Chemicals at BarberÃ¡ del Valles, Spain; Decision of the European...
- Specialties brief. Krivyakina, Marina // Chemical Market Reporter;04/07/97, Vol. 251 Issue 14, p20
Reports on Ciba Specialty Chemicals' capacity expansion at its site in Lampertheim, Germany. Total investments; Total capacity at plant.
- Ciba to build second Indian antioxidants plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/03/98, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p18
Reports that Ciba Specialty Chemicals India Ltd. will invest about $5.2 million to build its second antioxidants plant in Santa Monica, Goa, India.
- Ciba specialty offers PE, PP stabilizers. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;3/10/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p21
Reports that the Ciba Specialty Chemical Corporation has introduced a high-performance antioxidant and processing stabilizers for polypropylene and polyethylene. What the product is based on; Components of the product; Background details on the company.
- Untitled. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul97, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p7
Presents a caption story of Ciba Specialty Chemicals Pigments Division which begun manufacturing diketo purrolo pyrrol pigments at its $50 million plant in Newport, Detroit. Requirements of the plant; Details on the plant.
- Ciba's three joint ventures. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p57
Reports that Ciba Specialty Chemicals' Ciba India Ltd. subsidiary is establishing joint ventures with Indian firms for the manufacture of textile dyes, pigments and epoxy resins.
- Ciba Specialty Chemicals takes off on its own. Wood, Andrew; Pilarski, Laura // Chemical Week;2/19/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p35
Profiles Ciba Specialty Chemicals. Spinoff from parent company Novartis; Initial public offering on the Swiss Stock Exchange; Chemical businesses of Ciba; Focus on the development of innovative products.
- Ciba makes its first acquisition. // Chemical Week;4/2/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 13, p8
Announces Ciba Specialty Chemicals' Acquisitions of French company T2L (Quillan). Effects of the acquisition on Ciba's performance world leadership position in the market.