BW Gas set for $347m buy-out of Yara's ships
- Yara reports strong results on lower gas prices. // Chemical Week;7/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the financial results of Norwegian chemical company Yara International ASA for the second quarter of 2015 including net income, revenue, and industrial sales.
- Yara reports strong third-quarter results. // FloraCulture International;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the net income of Yara International ASA for the third-quarter, which shows a significant margin development compared with the financial performance in 2010.
- Yara Exits Retail in South Africa. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/24/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 12, p17
The article reports on the decision of Yara International to sell its fertilizer retail marketing business in South Africa to Farmsecure and its 50% stake in retail company Sidi Parani to GWK.
- Yara delivers its first AdBlue consignment by sea. // Commercial Motor;11/8/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5253, p19
The article reports on the distribution of urea-based additive AdBlue across Europe using ships by Yara International. The additive is needed by trucks running Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to meet emission standards. The first delivery of AdBlue, marketed under the Air1 brand,...
- Yara's results up on lower gas prices, stronger dollar. // Chemical Week;3/2/2015, p62
The article reports on the increase in the net income of chemical company Yara International in the fourth-quarter of 2014 due to the decline of average oil and gas cost, according to acting president and chief executive officer (CEO) Torgeir Kvidal.
- Yara talks of firm Q2. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;7/24/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 29, p11
This article states that Yara International reported strong results for the second quarter (Q2) of 2006, and managed to offset increased energy costs by energy arbitrage gains of â‚¬ 38m/$48m, higher fertiliser prices and currency gains. However, high gas costs have forced it to idle ammonia...
- Yara hopes bond issue will raise $500m to refinance
bridging loan. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;12/6/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2127, p8
Reports on the U.S. dollar bond issue announced by Yara International to refinance the bridging loan in March 2004. Amount of bond issue to be raised by Yara; Operating profit of the company in the third quarter in 2003.
- DSM to Sell Fertilizers Business. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/8/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the decision of DSM to sell its fertilizers business. Background on the fertilizer business; Potential buyer of the business, including Yara.
- Yara sells Malaysian business. // European Chemical News;6/21/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2105, p7
Reports that Norwegian fertilizer company Yara has sold its Hydrogas Malaysia gas business to German industrial gases group Linde. Performance of Yara's liquid carbon dioxide and dry ice businesses in Malaysia; Book value of Hydrogas Malaysia's total assets; Percentage of Yara's shares that the...