- U.K. distributors safety report. // Chemical Week;2/14/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association's Responsible Care indices of safety performance for Great Britain's chemical distribution industry in 1994.
- U.K. responsible care partnership. // Chemical Week;1/25/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p8
Reports that the U.K.'s Chemical Industries Association has teamed up with the British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association to form a unique partnership covering their respective Responsible Care initiatives. Terms of agreement.
- U.K. distributors association posts Responsible Care indices. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;2/15/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p29
Reports on the release by the British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association (BCDTA) of the first set of annual performance indices for its Responsible Care program for the chemical industry in Great Britain. Features of the indices; Accident frequency per employee hours gathered by the...
- Distributors sign on in the U.K. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;7/7/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p125
Announces the launching of the Responsible Care Partnership program by the British Chemical Distributors and traders Association in conjuction with the Chemical Industries Association on October 8, 1993. Meeting of goals of product steardship; Commitment; Members; Programs.
- CIA updates code for chemical weapons. // Process Engineering;Sep2003, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the revised code of conduct for chemical producers in Great Britain. Applicability of the rules to the members of the Chemical Industries Association, British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association, and Crop Protection Association; Requirement of producers and handlers to work...
- Sport exposes Reach faults. Davis, Nigel // Asian Chemical News;7/18/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 499, p4
Comments on the results from various strategic partnership on registration, evaluation, and authorisation of chemicals testing projects released in Great Britain in July 2005. Stand of the British Chemical Industry Association and the British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association on...
- BCDTA queries UK ideas. // European Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2161, p36
Reports on the reaction of the British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association (BCDTA) to the government's compromise proposals on the Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals (REACH) legislation. Concerns raised by the BCDTA on the proposed widening of the definition of...
- technology & environment. // Chemical Week;10/25/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 40, p50
Provides news relating to technology and environmental protection efforts in chemical industry as of October 25, 2000. Three chemical substances that the European Union European Commission would like to be banned; Why the United States Environmental Protection Agency and Cheminova have agreed to...
- Group Fears EU Policy May 'Decimate' Industry. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;10/30/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 43, p35
Reports the attitude of the British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association (BCDTA) towards the proposed chemicals policy by the European Union. Possible effect of the proposed policy on the chemical industry; Donation given by the BCDTA.