Stability expected after PC price falls at beginning of year
- Global PC market is expected to grow following recovery from economic slowdown. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2010, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p58
The article predicts that the global polycarbonate (PC) market will grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% until 2015.
- China's Engineering Plastic Market to See Double-Digit Growth during 2011-2015. Yang Weicai // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p15
The article focuses on China's engineering plastic market in which double-digit growth is expected from 2011 to 2015. It mentions that resin alloys and modified plastics have seen rapid development in the country however it will face fierce competition due to its low quality, variety and...
- PC makers attempt price hike. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;9/7/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p3
Reports that due to an attempt in raising prices, polycarbonate produces in the United States have received mixed results. Percentage increase in prices; Number of pounds which Bayer Corp. of Pittsburgh and Dow Chemical Co. of Michigan added to their capacity; Comments from Bill Driscoll,...
- Freddie: 3Q Home Value Slowed Down. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;12/4/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 231, p11
Reports on the slow growth rate of home values in during the third quarter of 2002, according to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. Prediction of the government enterprise's chief economist Frank Nothaft over the rate of home price growth.
- PC sector bounces back. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/9/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2146, p10
Reports on the condition of the polycarbonate (PC) market in Europe as of May 9, 2005. Continuation of the global growth rates of the chemical; Need for the market margins to be improved; Impact of demand across PC applications on its growth.
- Estonia's inflation weakens in October. // Regional Today;11/8/2013, p1
The article reports on the increase in the consumer price index of Estonia in October 2013 amid a slower growth rate.
- Soybean Export Demand Buoys Global Oilseed and Derivatives Pricing. de Guzman, Doris // Chemical Market Reporter;11/3/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 15, p11
Reports on the increase in the soybean prices. Strong demand for soybean products; Growth rate of Chinese import purchases; Soybean production in the U.S.
- Strong demand in China fuels PC rise. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;4/25/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 488, p23
Reports on the contribution of the increase in the demand for China fuels on the price of polycarbonate (PC) in Asia. Comparison of the price of polycarbonate in May and February 2005; Cost of bisphenol-A feedstock; Estimate of Northeast Asian producer concerning Chinese PC demand.
- PVC, PC price increases take hold. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;1/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the increase in the prices of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polycarbonate (PC) by two cents per pound from December 1999 to January 2000. Tight market for material supplies; Pipe and construction-related uses accounting for 60 percent of PVC sales; Possible impact of further increases...