Benzene at seven-month high
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;10/20/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 34, p59
Presents an update on the prices of crude oils and aromatic products in the U.S. and Europe as of October 20, 2004. Propylene; Benzene, Toluene; Methanol. INSET: COMMENTARY.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;9/6/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 30, p37
The article discusses the European spot prices as of September 2006. European spot prices were volatile, moving by as much as 20%-30%. Feedstocks pricing continues to decline slowly with crude oil prices, but spot ethylene shot up by $130 per metric ton. European benzene and xylenes prices...
- Rising Demand Increase of Benzene in 2005. // China Chemical Reporter;2/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5/6, p23
Reports on the increase in the demand of benzene in China. List of downstream products of benzene; Relationship between the price of oil and benzene; Views of experts on the domestic price of benzene.
- THINK TANK. MELLOR, TRUONG // ICIS Chemical Business;8/29/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 5, p13
The article discusses the volatility in the price of aromatic compounds in the U.S. The benzene prices have stayed constant in the face of downward pressure even as traders expected price to fall. It informs about the decrease in crude oil prices and its impact on the price of benzene and...
- Crude lifts aromatics... // Chemical Week;11/6/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 43, p44
Reports on the increase in spot prices of aromatics due to rising prices for crude oil.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/14/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the increase of gasoline prices in Saudi Arabia, on May 4, 1999. Rate of increase; Prices for other refined petroleum products; Potential effects of the increase on the country's budget deficit.
- Marketplace at a glance. // National Petroleum News;Oct98, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p12
Presents a chart related to average prices of gasoline in the United States as of October 28, 1998.
- Supply/demand still rule. // National Petroleum News;Jun96, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p7
Reports that neither the repeal of a gasoline excise tax nor the release of 12-million bbl. of Strategic Petroleum Reserves will have significant impact on pump prices or the profitability of oil and gas producers. Unaffected petroleum product supply and demand; Remarks of Dennis Coleman,...
- Gas prices skyrocket statewide. Rodriquez, Adrian // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/22/2004, Issue 323312, p1
Reports on the increased prices of gas in California. Average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the state; Factors that contribute to the price increase; Statewide average increase in price.